Orick infomurcial

John Watson

This infomurcial came on after a holyroller was screamin repentance, (tv on as background so I don't have to listen to Helen snore..) Our friend Warner Braun from the CRI tells how he and the CRI endorse the Orick, the Orick has the CRI Gold seal.

Bet the CRI made a bundle or is that called a donation.

Wonder what Warner got???

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
How many here use Orecks?

They are the largest piece of sh*t you can buy.

Uprights - Motors burn out all the time, Bag clips are junk, plastic housings are junk, rollers burn up easy, Handles are 2 thin and a piss poor design.

BackPacks - For the size the suction is a waste, wand is nothing more than a tin can, Cheap cords keep busting at the base of the vacuum.

If you use their junk once a week at home I think they would be fine but putting "commercial" on this stuff is a joke.

Farenheit251

I have an Oreck, Royal Commercial,Sanitaire and a Dyson. The last three all have strengths and I couldn't say which one is best, but the Oreck is definitely the worst.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Because of there lack of suck and less aggresive brush roll, we use ours on certain flat weave rugs. Beats the hell out of a shopvac and wand on knees.

Lonny

Supportive Member
I tried the Oreck, one of my customers got it, I wouldn't ever touch one. It is a terrible waste of time to vac with one of these. All marketing hype. I had a Eureka Boss that was world's better, cost less than half, I hated that vacuum too....

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
We have been experimenting with vacuums, we started out with our vacuum we use at home, a Hoover, heavy as heck, good suction, retractable cord, then we went with an Oreck, light, good brush action, no suction, but the stupid bag and all its plastic crap inside kept breaking. Then I was all excited with the $37.00 Bissell, light, but tank fills up very quickly, excellent brush action, until last week, had a carpet that was a real shedder, it kept clogging up. Had to borrow custy's vacuum, so we are back to our Hoover.

John Watson

Sucker just draws air from your big head, Can't get a seal, Hey, I use to club seals, bet I can make it fit!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom