OSR question

dgargan

Those who use osr or similar product tell me how you determined you used it or not on pet stains. I have a tech that uses it on more spots than I think is necessary. When I was cleaning full time I only used it on rarely on real nasty ones. Most on the time I found I could treat with a pretreatment, rinse and some bac out spray when done. What is the deciding factor to use it?

David

Mikey P

Administrator
Urine is soaked through to pad and floor boards.
Down stairs only.
No hardwood floors underneath with home owner's permission.
Home owner is aware that this method is a band aid
Tech is aware that if done in a heavy traffic lane it most likely will wick something fierce.
Area has not been used as a toilet for 5 years and that the backing is so rotted the Claw will rip it to shreads.

Your tech has discovered the wonderful world of peroxide. Teach him how to use straight 30 or 40 vol safely, you'll save loads of time and money.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I will go into a house and the first thing I do is the walk thru and mrs. porkbutt will show me the areas of concern. Then I go out to the truck and get the qt bottle of 40 vol. and treat the stains. But if there is an odor issue I will use my multisprayer and saturate the spot with my fav deo product and then spray the 40 vol on the stain.

Then its out o the truck to mix up my prespray according to the job at hand. I am the doctor and I am prescribing the method of treatment for the particular job.

Then as a final step as I extract out of a room I will shoot from the hip with my qt of 40 volume on any spots that remain.

Thats funny but I explain how its a BANDAID treatment too!

WEEEEEEEEEE!

Giggle!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom