Other than Amtex..

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
FYI: I have a low hour demo ETM from MYTEE available. It is impressive! That is why Centrum Force is a distributor. Rug shops should have one for this and that stuff. (Private message for unadvertised cost below MSRP for MB Folk for new things too)

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'd get a TCS propane with a waste tank attached to the same wheel frame, with a very small waste tank having an APO attached to the tank so you could run the dump hose to the janitor's closet.

I'm sure TCS could custom make a model like that in no time.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
I'd get a TCS propane with a waste tank attached to the same wheel frame, with a very small waste tank having an APO attached to the tank so you could run the dump hose to the janitor's closet.

I'm sure TCS could custom make a model like that in no time

That's one of his thoughts prior to talking to me

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I wouldn't fook around with off beat brands. I'd have a cart built for a Rage that it can be bolt down on to. Charlie was bragging on how much he loves his Rage and the heat it produces. All together it couldn't weigh more than the bigger lawn mowers. Get a trailer and winch it up and strap her down for transit. Roll her off to use.

Better yet pull it with an ATV, have a hitch on each side to hook up to. :biggrin:

Reactions: DAT and Jimmy L

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I wouldn't fook around with off beat brands. I'd have a cart built for a Rage that it can be bolt down on to. Charlie was bragging on how much he loves his Rage and the heat it produces. All together it couldn't weigh more than the bigger lawn mowers. Get a trailer and winch it up and strap her down for transit. Roll her off to use.

Better yet pull it with an ATV, have a hitch on each side to hook up to. :biggrin:
I’ve heard the same feedback about the rage compared to the 370

Mikey barked at me when I said that

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Try putting a small TM in a self powered trailer. You disconnect from the truck and power the trailer down the sidewalk right to a buildings front door. Battery operated electric drive trailer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom