Ouch- Double Ouch

Willy P

Name
Willy P
A realty- property management company I do work for just filed for bankruptcy. They owe me $5 g's. I noticed that payments had stopped before Christmas, but as I've worked for them for 9 years, I wasn't too concerned until now. The loss will translate to around 16 to 18 g's a year. Then I phoned to schedule for a large engineering company that does quarterly cleanings and found out they've laid off everyone but the 4 owners. That's another 8 g's a year gone. Talk about a pay cut for a one man band....

I'm not in bad shape financially, but now I've got to get my feet back under me after the standing 8 count from above and get out and secure some more contaracts to mitigate the losses . Some things will be held off including some equipment upgrades and some secret side projects I was working on. I knew I was getting too complacent and comfortable. The dogs ate my dogs, so I 'll have to get a new pack, not pair of dogs. The lesson I've learned is to not become too comfy in that big recliner as you might nod off and miss the train. Well, I guess it's time to get off my well marbled ass and go apply my charming personality, winning smile and scattered wit to the masses :) :) :)

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Willy as a black man I'm sure more doors will open for you.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Walrus said:
Willy as a black man I'm sure more doors will open for you.
I'm going to the bathroom to take a picture of my lily white ass for you to see JiMmY. Check out my dreadlocks in the middle.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But Willy we all saw that picture of you that you posted.

YOU ARE A BLACK MAN!

Maybe your trying to be a Robert Downey Jr like on Tropics of Thunder?

Rex Tyus

He is from CANADA. His dad is a Newfie for F^(& sake. The chances of him being black are pretty Fn SMALL.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom