Our Door Hanger

Name
I'm Rick James
This is part of the marketing campaign for the fall-winter stretch. The website is should be updated very soon, so it may only be a shell one page deal. Also is included is my business card, which the women love....

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Here ya go, Brent...Sorry it took so long.

Brent-1.jpg

brent2-1.jpg

brent3-1.jpg

Looks pretty damn good.

Name
I'm Rick James
Thanks Brian,

I swear I will figure out this whole computer thing out. I am doing a 1000 right now, hoping for 2-4 jobs per hundred. Good demographic, nice houses.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Looks good Brent. Who's doing the printing for you?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
They look really great! I don't understand the pricing. With the cost of printing ant the legwork to put them out there I would think you need to average at least $275 per job to make it worth it. Maybe you can get some add-ons if they don't attract mostly customers on the $99 price point.

Name
I'm Rick James
ACE said:
They look really great! I don't understand the pricing. With the cost of printing ant the legwork to put them out there I would think you need to average at least $275 per job to make it worth it. Maybe you can get some add-ons if they don't attract mostly customers on the $99 price point.

Printing 1000 cost about $118 for gloss, full color, door hanger. Thats about 8 cents per hanger and I can pass those out in half a day with my daughter. The price is about average here, per room and upsell is never really a problem. I am thinking a minimum of 20 jobs from these and at a minimum $200 job average thats $4,000. My 99 Ford van and TM is paid for so my overhead is really low. I work the referral pretty good and potentially get a minimum of 5-10 more jobs off the 20.

What do you mean you dont understand the pricing?

Next spring my price will be going up alot, this is just to keep busy and create a nest egg for winter. I have my product line and online store opening up and if things go as planned a kiosk in the mall. I am in phase 1 of my buisiness plan, phase 2 starts next spring.

Check this out, I have a Craigslist ad and I am not kidding in about 5 weeks I have gotten 22 jobs off it. Before my current ad I only got about 2-4 a month from Craigslist. I just got a hugh commercial job off that ad as well. 3 floors 2 building in all appox $4,000-$6,000 account for one cleaning. They dropped the last company because of crappy work, so they are testing me out with an upcomming clean Very large conference room and long hall for $550. She said if the trustees are happy then the account is mine, I also won the account over 3 other companies.

I really love this business.

Al

Nice door hangers! I hope you do well with them. I'm curious to know what your ad on Craigs looks like, those are amazing results. 8)

Name
I'm Rick James
Al said:
Nice door hangers! I hope you do well with them. I'm curious to know what your ad on Craigs looks like, those are amazing results. 8)

Before I show you, I just want to say I came up with it after talking with Don Becker (Becker). He gave me some advice about making it personal and it paid off. So if it wasnt for him, I wouldnt of took this approach.

Also the whole Craigslist thing has slown down alot. Only doing a few a week from it. Did 2 today. I have been getting alot of work from a "Parents Group" BB in Seattle. A customer I did a few weeks ago was raving about the cleaning I did and been getting a bunch of work from that. I now have 2 reviews on that BB forum with 900 active local members. My postcards should come tomorrow, it took alot longer than I thought it would take.

I get alot of compliments from customers in regards to this ad.
Even got a great Angies list review from it.

Here is my Craigslist ad:

Who Is Go Green?

We understand what you're looking for in a cleaning company. You want reliable, on-time service. A company that is friendly and trustworthy. You want a company that will be there for you when you need them and can rely on them to be there in a hurry. We also understand the importance of using eco-friendly cleaning products and methods. We want to do our part in keeping our earth clean and healthy for you and your family.

Personal Message from The Owner:

Hello my name is Brent Dill. I have been cleaning for over 10 year and have 5 certifications, successfully cleaned thousands of homes and businesses. I am the father of 2 girls and 1boy. We all live in the South Snohomish County and my oldest daughter just started kindergarten this year in the Mukilteo School District. I am apart of their schools PTA and due to overcrowding and budget cuts help the teachers with weekly classroom activities. We are a family owned and operated that offers a great service for a great price. My goal is to do the best job possible and offer the best customer service around. We hope to see you soon!!!! Our Research and Development has spent money and time to get the best cleaning products that are made. All Safe and non-toxic.

Calls soon to get your desired time slot, some appointments open this week.

What to Expect from Our Services:

First understand we ONLY clean in accordance of Carpet Manufacturer, IICRC and E.P.A recommendations so you are guaranteed the best cleaning available.

1. Free consultation. We spend the time going over your cleaning concerns & needs, finding troubled areas that need extra attention and discussing ways to help maintain your carpets.
2. Proper safety for your home and family every time.
3 We pre-vacuum all Carpets & Upholstery. This removes 80% off the dry soil. WITHOUT this step your carpets will not be properly cleaned.
4. We pre-treat all Carpet, Uph and Area Rugs with our Safe Non-Toxic "GREEN" cleaning products (we focus on all stains and troubled areas).
5. We use a powerful van mounted cleaning unit that Carpet Manufacturer and EPA recommend. (Steam cleaning).
6. We reapply the factory protective coating to keep your carpets cleaner and lasting longer (optional).
7. We groom all Carpet, Uph & Area Rugs to properly apply protector, give a uniform look and help dry the fibers.
8. We use powerful air mover along with powerful equipment to dry your carpets.
9. Finally, we get your final approval; we want you to be 100 % happy and satisfied with all aspects of our service.

To save you TIME and MONEY here are some question when looking for a quality cleaning companies.

1. Are they Licensed & Insured?
2. Do they follow proper IICRC regulations? Pre-vacuum, Pre-treat, TRUCKMOUNTED cleaning unit, Proper Protector Application, groom and quick dry times
3. Are they certified? Anyone can start a cleaning business, but it is very important not to waste your time and money on a company that does substandard work.
4. Do they offer a Guarantee? We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Our Guarantee protects you weeks and months after cleaning.
5. Are you going to be fuel surcharge, charged for stain removal and does the price cover the whole room or just parts of it.

What Kind Of Method Should Be Used on Your Carpet, Uph & Area Rugs

Carpet Manufacturers, IICRC (our industries top firm) and E.P.A recommends a Hot Water Extraction (steam clean) be used for your residential carpets. More specifically a powerful truck-mounted unit like ours to fully flush and wash away all the residue, germs, bacteria and bio pollutants in your fibers. PORTABLE MACHINES brought into your house does not have the power to give you the deep down cleaning that is needed. The rotary machines (commonly called dry cleaning or low moisture) that dont use water do very little in flushing and washing your fibers.

For a limited time we are lower our prices to help all families get through this recession. We will not lower our quality of service, just our prices. Our cleaning DOES remove all the Germs and Bacteria that are commonly found in your Carpet & Upholstery. Keep your home cleaner and reducing the chance of your kids getting the yearly flu, cold and other germ causing illnesses.

Our Prices:

We keep our prices simple with no hidden charges. We charge per room and able to give you a 100% accurate phone quote.

**LIMITED PRICE DROP**

Any 3 areas $99 and only $25 for additional areas. Halls $15

Any 5 areas $159

**Please call for our Move out/In SPECIALS**

Also we are heading into the flu season, EPA recommends your upholstery be cleaned every 12-24 months due to the germs and bacteria that are commonly found in upholstery. Please take 25% off our deep cleaning for upholstery. Free disinfectant if *scheduled* by the 1st. Most Upholstery dries by the time we leave, ready to be used.

With our process you are in good hands.

Please call 206.909.9661 some appointments still open this week....

NwGoGreenServices.com

Note:

I am a Owner Operator please leave a message if I am unable to answer. I am either on the phone with another client, cleaning for one of our valued clients or doing classroom activities with the kindergarten class. I will always get back to you to schedule an appointment or you can email. Prices listed above are the accurate prices. No hidden charges and tax FREE.....Every time.....

Thank You

Brent Dill/Owner

Al

Before I show you, I just want to say I came up with it after talking with Don Becker (Becker). He gave me some advice about making it personal and it paid off. So if it wasnt for him, I wouldnt of took this approach.

Thanks Brent :p

one more question? What was your Craigs list ad tittle?

Name
I'm Rick James
Al said:

Thanks Brent :p

one more question? What was your Craigs list ad tittle?

Go Green Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Special Offer

Sometimes I change the "Special Offer" with "Exclusive Offer or Limited Price Drop". Each one has had great results, since it needs to be reposted once a week.

There is alot of uncertainty when choosing a company, expecially off CL. With they ad, they already know who I am and what my values are and have been told that is why they chose me. It puts alot of people at ease.

I was very shocked at the response I got from the ad.

Do you use CL for advertising? The funny thing is they were not trashed, low income houses that I have been doing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've used Craigslist a few times and didn't get much. I didn't put much time into it so maybe I will try Brent's (Becker's) approach.

Name
I'm Rick James
Brian Robison said:
I've used Craigslist a few times and didn't get much. I didn't put much time into it so maybe I will try Brent's (Becker's) approach.

I really didnt put that much into my ads on CL prior ro talking with Becker. He lives a few miles from me and it shows what a great person he is for helping me, even though its in his area. He has a established business with a somewhat similar approach. He just let the people know who the owner was and again it put alot of people at ease. I dont think he took it as far as me.

Before I didnt want to be the face of my company, but i gotta do what the people want.

I think this ad I came up with offers alot of triggers for customers to choose me. I am basically copying it and putting it throughout my website, because if it works off CL, I think it would work great for the rest of the world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom