Our used site is up not done but up. what do you think?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
http://www.usedtruckmountsales.com

I have alot of work still to do but it is up finally. Before anyone says anything yes I know we are not the #1 place to buy-sell or trade your used equipment YET but with a little hard work it will be in no time :mrgreen:

P.S. Mikey you going to buy a Banner? :lol:

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i think you will have a very hard time selling that everest, i think you need a multimillion dollar discount on it. :mrgreen:

looks good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
and for truckmounts or higher that three thousand dollar items it would be good to have at least ten pics of the unit. imo

bonesheal

The equipment looks okay but the average rig on your site costs almost 3 billion dollars.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
LOL it is still a work in progress that "item" is part of the HTML template I haven't edited. Only machine I have right now is the sear's ultra-tech

-JB-

Name
JB
$5,535,548,523.00!

WELL, I SEE YOURS DON'T DEPRECIATE THAT MUCH! :shock:

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Interesting John

I see on the sell tab it requires someone to call you. Also no pricing listed for your hosting the item for sale. If you can get it so that all this can be understood & acted electronically I think it will be a lot easier and less time consuming for a user & yourselves.

Other places I have listed things it took no more than 5 minutes start to finish.
Ken

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ken you know a good web desginer that works for FREE :) would help me out a ton. LOL

The sell tab is if your wanting to SELL your machine to me not list it. I am working on clarifying that. I appreciate the feedback. It needs lost of work before I start advertising the page so all the help you guys can give will be great.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Jeff? Since our agreement has long sinced ended and I registered this site before we even started superior I'm not to worried about what he'll think. I actually sell alot of stuff on his site and will continue as well as continue to suggest it to people.

I want to make one thing perfectly clear. I do not want sell anything on consignment PERIOD. Either sell it to me out right or you can pay to list it and you take all the calls for the broke dicks looking to make a deal and wasting your time. Selling on consignment SUCKS. 2k is not worth all the hassle of selling someone elses crap. If I sell it I know it's right before it leaves here, no way can I have a clue when selling something sight unseen.

Jimbo

Good move, John...I'm sure you guys will do Well with this new facet of your business!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom