Out with the OLD van..In with the NEW van..

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
It's a 95. With yes; 50,000 miles.

Government vehicle then one owner.

With wheelchair lift already installed. That's why the top is custom and so high because when the lift is vertical it's so tall then deployed it goes horizontal. It's actually pretty fast to raise and lower. Sorry don't have pics of lift.

I know alot of people disagree with using your name as company name but this is how we ended up doing it.

It's tough when you are the process of trying to finalize someone (my dad) trying to sell me part of his business in immediate to near future but technically it's still his van and business.

This is what we ended up with.

Oh and the only thing my dad insisted he wouldn't changed is the Characiture with Low moisture.

Ever since I started Von Schrader and then had Solus (low moisture) he insists on advertising low moisture instead of saying fast drying. He thinks we need to advertise "different". Whatever I guess mis-leading or not. I'm not low moisture just reputable for fast drying.

Yes I am still a porty hack. Whenever he sells to me I'll probably use this as a 2nd van for either low moisture with a porty or something. It's only a 150.

And for the record I do not have a receding hair line and am not mexican, or italian, or jewish contrary to popular belief.

And on the opposite side instead of "Now that's a clean carpet" it says I just the left the cleanest carpets in town" :)

*****OLD*****
IMAG0219.jpg

*****NEW****
IMAG0111.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0022-1.jpg

IMAG0112-1.jpg

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
LOL, When I first glanced at your van, I thought you were flipping everyone off.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
No Offense my a**! Ha

That's fine thanks for being honest at least.

I've had alottt of people say the week or two I've had it that it was VERY noticable and awesome

One guy said put some rims on that S*** man and you'll be rollin...Ha

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
No customer will know what they hell you are holding in your hand.

And what the hell is your other hand doing? :shock:

Dude...Really....Start over.

Name
Jesse
Aside from that van being so "memorable" that dude's glasses looked like purple rings in the far shot. You're gonna have people thinking they can score dope from you. :|

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Dude..Start over? How bout no?

I think your argument against my van is about as good as your argument that you cleaning dirty carpets with OP is acceptable. You think???

My hand is holding a vacuum hose attachment anybody can see that. And the other one is at my side.

It wasn't my idea. The chica at Adventureland drew it like that. Get over it. It's catchy, creative and people will always remember it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I know I'm coming across as an ass.....scuse me. But I can't help myself.

I just can't esplain how ugly that is in a nice way. Sorry.

You're a cool guy....But that artwork has got to go.

At least my customers "think" it's clean. lol

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Dont take robinson too seriously. I dont think he ever saw a website or advertisement he liked . It aint sayin much looking at his cluster f**k of a webpage. :lol: :lol: I think looks fine. Actualy ugly might work in your favor at least people will remember your company

Chris A

Name
Chris
The caricature kinda reminds me of a misprinted newspaper, the alignment seems off. Not to bust your balls, but maybe you shoulda had a designer or two look at it before you lettered it...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
It's catchy, creative and people will always remember it.

So's the clap...... :lol:
However i wouldn't recommend it.......

The Finger is the FIRST thing i thought!

i think we have a consensus here........

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Only thing I can say is it is a big step up from the old one- but there was no other way to go LOL. Good on you for taking all the insults in stride and if it works for you that's cool.

Ken
Ps It doesn't really matter what we think anyway- we are not your prospects.

Mike Draper

I wasnt sure what the thing was in your hand, i dont think most will pay attention to that part anyhow.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
nobody is gonna call a co with a CARTOON MAN on the truck.....
how does it fit in the garage?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Jordan, I just don't like to sugar coat things....And I may go a little overboard. My apologies.

I just think it looks like an amateur did it. The idea may be good...But the end result...not so much.

And yes, I'm trying to look at it from "my customer's" point of view.

Not very pro looking.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
It's not my style but for marketing purposes I think it is very memorable.

Name
Damon
I've seen way worse, that's for sure.

The van is clean, the design is something that will get most peoples attention and the phone number is visible.

Consider it a win.

Becker

Name
Becker
Alex saw it as the pics uploaded on the screen..

"What is that!? that is scary, who would call them?"

Ok, my thoughts.. Not as harsh as Alex. But the cartoon sucks! As well as the girl or whatever it is.

I kinda side with Brian..

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
juniorc82 said:
Brian R said:
Oh, and F U Jon. :mrgreen:
Thanks brian, btw Im doin some marketing work did you have time to critique my website real quick?

Lol....Didn't I critique already? I can't remember.

I can do it again if you like.

Want me to do it here live?

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
garage had to be modified!!!...van was such a good find with lift that we didn't even think about it....garage door boys came in...slid tracks and unit back to back of garage and maximized hieght...we still had to cut a piece of metal of off building to get it to go! :)

it is in a garage at vac store. shared garage of vac inventory..small heated room...the garage is not heated/insulated well...if its 20 or 30 below we run the zone heater out there...otherwise everything stays fine...ha did scrape the top on a custys tree..."what the hell am i running over?" haha forward and back twice while getting out to see what i was hitting....then realized it was scraping on the top..:)

thanks for all comments...

main sign shoppe here in town did it...did is kinda a roughneck but has a big reputation in town...we have 2 or 3 sign shoppes..but yes i know it is marshalltown ia.

thank you ken snow and chavez and others who stated professionalism and honesty and compliments..i appreciate that s***. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom