Out with the old...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Former renters moving out and new ones moving in while I'm knocking out the cleaning

About 30 minutes of prevac (Rake would have been best first) and found the carpet.

I hate these jobs when people in the way....

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Please PLEASE narrate your videos and deep six that godawful soundtrack.
The music in that video truly describes how I felt while I had two families in my way while I was trying to clean it.... And when I was picking up garbage as they watched (including a window air conditioner, chunks of old food, wrappers, toys...garbage everywhere.... wish I had a shop vac crap...)

This music really describes the moment!

Listen to it again and turn it up to get the full emotional effect 😜

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Got to love those landlords and apartment complexes that move one out in the morning and move a new one in in the afternoon.
I use to service a complex across the street from one I own that use to pull that all the time.
The last time I was there I walked as the old tenants were moving out the back door while the new tenants were moving in the front door. Called the PM and said sorry, I cannot work like that.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
“We are closing at 4:00 and the movers arrive at 6:00. Can you be here around 5:00?”
It was 1:30 pm moving out... But I arrived at 2 pm and old still not out. Standing around and not picking up their crap and waiting for me to do it...

New people moving in a lot of their stuff at same time.

3 young kids fighting from the move out... Father watching the wife work... Slowly...

New couple moving in slowly.

And all to second level and third level of A frame crowded structure.

Couldn't wait to get out of there!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
You walk and offer to come back and do the traffic areas only after they move in. Add a little more to punish the landlord for his stupidity.

Same goes for those people who buy homes and want you there pronto as they move in. "Can you start in the front room first?"

Come back and do the traffic areas after they move in

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
You walk and offer to come back and do the traffic areas only after they move in. Add a little more to punish the landlord for his stupidity.

Same goes for those people who buy homes and want you there pronto as they move in. "Can you start in the front room first?"

Come back and do the traffic areas after they move in
I like you more and more everyday 😈🤘🤗

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom