Outdoor UV stable wax? Does it exist?

Jwalk90

Name
Joshua Walker
I have a guy wanting to trade some vinyl stickers for my vehicle to do his stained patio. He says the finish, which im thinking is an epoxy clearcoat, is too slick when wet. Im think a wax would be a good fit because he wants high gloss and doesnt want anti slip packs added to an epoxy. He thinks it will chaff up his mop and doesnt want a "grip tape" look. Ive been doing some research to find a UV stable wax so it will hold up for more than 6 months at a time before yellowing/peeling or generally dicking up. To no avail. Does anybody have another rabbit hole i can run down. I dont even know if a trade is a good deal for me. Its 750 sq ft and if there is any prep work more than cleaning the surface, i dont think Im interested in some stickers w a few hours labor i could do myself... any thoughts on all ofthis jargan are welcomed and encouraged unless its about my spelling or punctuation. :'D

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
You’re making it way too hard. You’re correct about the finish. You can put something like iron Stone if it’s still available or any good finish you trust. I do them all the time here in OKC.

Reactions: Jwalk90

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
call elite-crete, they have every type of epoxy coating u can imagine.. we poured one in class that was specifically for stamped concrete in pool areas

Reactions: Jwalk90

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom