Outsourcing

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Everyone has seen the ads for these types of services. As mentioned about Service Monster and Full Circle just to name a few.

We all should have our own accountants and possibly attorneys but most of us don't "Employ" these services. We outsource them.

With that in mind, why wouldn't you use Service Monster or Full Circle or a few other outsourcing type companies to take care of the work needed that would cost a great amount more to "hire" someone to do it.
Not too mention when you hire one person...you get one person....Plus you really never know who you are going to get.

I like the fact that I can let Full Circle hire, train, fire, reward, discipline, benefit and provide a future for a person and I only have to contribute my part.

Service Monster does mailers, online scheduling (with Full Circle), tracking and does the same with hiring and firing these people when all we have to do is pay a monthly fee.

I really don't understand why anyone wouldn't snag up these services and services that outsource our needed labor instead of trying to do it in house and act like we are doing it right.

Yes, there are bigger companies like Stanley Steemer who may have all this in house but 99% of us are no where near that level...AND I would be willing to bet they outsource at least some of their work...I think they call that "franchising".

This has been a moment with Brian

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
Everyone has seen the ads for these types of services. As mentioned about Service Monster and Full Circle just to name a few.

We all should have our own accountants and possibly attorneys but most of us don't "Employ" these services. We outsource them.

With that in mind, why wouldn't you use Service Monster or Full Circle or a few other outsourcing type companies to take care of the work needed that would cost a great amount more to "hire" someone to do it.
Not too mention when you hire one person...you get one person....Plus you really never know who you are going to get.

I like the fact that I can let Full Circle hire, train, fire, reward, discipline, benefit and provide a future for a person and I only have to contribute my part.

Service Monster does mailers, online scheduling (with Full Circle), tracking and does the same with hiring and firing these people when all we have to do is pay a monthly fee.

I really don't understand why anyone wouldn't snag up these services and services that outsource our needed labor instead of trying to do it in house and act like we are doing it right.

Yes, there are bigger companies like Stanley Steemer who may have all this in house but 99% of us are no where near that level...AND I would be willing to bet they outsource at least some of their work...I think they call that "franchising".

This has been a moment with Brian

YOUR...clients are just a NumBer to you.... :(
There is NOTHING personal about your relationship with these clients... :( :(

OUR ...clients are PEOPLE..."Neighbors,friends, & Local business owners."... :wink:
WE care about our quality of work & personal relationships... :D

We "KEEP" our clients.... :idea:
You...just HOPE...you can stay AFLOAT...and BUY another job... :oops:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
You keep telling yourself that Harpocrite.
FOS if you ask me
Great relationship for seeing someone once a year MAYBE

Do you own a company or social gathering??
You DO take Money for your services right??
How many customers have YOU" bought" with that line
You might be able to BS "your" customers but try that Crap on me

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
FOS if you ask me

I think we ALL know WHO is "FULL OF SHIT"... :roll:

I am beginning to believe that you are a COMPLETE.."pHonEy"... :shock:

If you had any SemBlAnCe of a BUSINESS.... :oops:
You would NOT be on this boaRd 12 hours a DAY.."BeGGin"..BD's..for $35.00 a month"..:shock:
People like to do business with SUCESSFUL people.."You can VERIFY nothing."... :roll:

Did you CAREER as a "mArY KaY"...sales-GiRl...FAIL ..alrEaDy... :?:
What is Next Week..."The RonCo "pocket FisHerMaN"...JeeeeeZe...."Find A JoB"... :idea:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
FOS if you ask me

I think we ALL know WHO is "FULL OF SHIT"... :roll:

I am beginning to believe that you are a COMPLETE.."pHonEy"... :shock:

If you had any SemBlAnCe of a BUSINESS.... :oops:
You would NOT be on this boaRd 12 hours a DAY.."BeGGin"..BD's..for $35.00 a month"..:shock:
People like to do business with SUCESSFUL people.."You can VERIFY nothing."... :roll:

Did you CAREER as a "mArY KaY"...sales-GiRl...FAIL ..alrEaDy... :?:
What is Next Week..."The RonCo "pocket FisHerMaN"...JeeeeeZe...."Find A JoB"... :idea:
And yet you follow me around like a lost puppy. Pot, I'd like you to meet Mr. Kettle. This is some place to spend your :roll: "retirement

joe harper

Name
joe harper
The only reTIREmEnT...you will SEE is "SoCiAl SeCuRiTy".... :oops:

I am SURE you will have to take it @ 62...."You will be pretty HUNGRY by then"... :roll:

Ps..I do have to write the CHECK today.... :wink:

BUT IT iS ONLY ONE.....Joeys take ..this week is $5135.95.... :shock:

How did YOU do... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Look at Lee, jumping on the asshole train.

Go get em Lee!

Why don't you go pick on someone your own size like Rob Allen. :oops: :oops: :oops:

Seems like the popular train.
I would imagine some of the crappy posts by these a-holes might scare away the guy who may just have a great idea but doesn't want to post it in fear of being bashed about it.

If I don't post about something related to the act of cleaning carpet, they feel the need to jump all over me.
I don't mind...hell I enjoy it. I do have the luxury of them making themselves look like idiots.
They can hardly stay on topic.
Anyway, feel free to comment with the irrelevant out of your own insecurities and I will continue to laugh at you.
You know I love you Harp and your quick wit...all be it full of shit and yourself...still fun to read.
At the very least you are entertaining...something for the others to live up to.

OK, insert some kind of desperate attempt at a response here. :mrgreen:

Name
Bruce
Brian It's real simple for me. I want locals to do business with me, so I do business with the locals. This business is not rocket science , it just takes a little discipline. Full Circle would be great for us when we go on vacation, what a plus that would be. But not for full time.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Bruce Humphrey said:
Brian It's real simple for me. I want locals to do business with me, so I do business with the locals. This business is not rocket science , it just takes a little discipline. Full Circle would be great for us when we go on vacation, what a plus that would be. But not for full time.

That's what's great about Full Circle. You can sign up for them instead of having voicemail. If you miss a call or are on the other lines then the call is forwarded to Full Circle.
Voicemail is the kiss of death for new customers.

I'm on vacatin 24/7 because of them. :mrgreen:

MrSteam

Wow its funny how things on this board turn into a pissing contest so easily. Get a grip people.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Well I for one would like to thank Brian. If it were not for him o probably would not have ever signed up with service monster and SM has been great for me so far. I only wish I would have been with them from the beginning.

I'm a little more skeptical of full circle though. A company I used to work for went to a centralized call center for a big portion of their business and it did not go over to well as people realized they were talking to out of towners.

Ryan

MrSteam said:
Wow its funny how things on this board turn into a pissing contest so easily. Get a grip people.

Pissing contest are fun, and usually bring the truth to the surface. If you want luvvy duffy queers and LIES go to ***.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ryan said:
MrSteam said:

Pissing contest are fun, and usually bring the truth to the surface. If you want luvvy duffy queers and LIES go to ***.

:lol:
Post of the month.

MrSteam

Ryan said:
MrSteam said:

Seems like there are plenty of queers and liars on this board as it is.....

clnr76063

I never post but feel compelled to here.
I contacted NCC to check on my zips and at that time I could buy them at what seems like a fair price but I wished to think about it for awhile So I thought: Why would I or any carpet cleaner pay another carpet cleaner to traffic jobs to me when I know that the trafficer is also a carpet cleaner (or at least an internet boiler room)that still has subs cleaning for him and in my backyard-dallas/fort worth.I would be able to keep the zips as long as I make the payments. No contract means I can stop at anytime....
but what if calls where redirected(just thinking-I have a hard time with someone who says "trust me". ) So I do little homework and find reviews in Florida ,Brian contacting a cleaner to sign up and I check out the contacted company and they seem questionable at most. And the whole time Brian is preaching quality-quality.
Next I receive an e-mail that reads like Brian has no idea who I am. I'm sure I'm not the only DFW carpet cleaner to get it. He is telling me all about his network and how we are going to stick it to the franchises and such. He's for helping the little guy fight back...
Me thinks=and when his network is full in my area he or someone else applys the same plan and builds more and more networks then what about the little guy..Some national boiler room internet savy groups are already doing that with national websites.
Brian must know I or any cleaner in DFW would think twice if they knew he was cleaning carpets in DFW His e-mail said he was also a carpet cleaner but he gave the e-mail address for Priority Carpet Cleaning out of California not Dallas where he lives and operates. Starting to sound like the old "if I could get everyone to give me a dollar...instead it's if I can get every zip code to give me ten dollars a month I'll have a good income or at least let cleaners fund my subbing for the future." Brians responses seem to go from warm fuzzies to anger so I am sure he will not be happy with this post but that's life.
He would have had a lot more credibility if he was just a telemarketer and not a sideline carper cleaner. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and this is mine.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
clnr76063 said:
I never post but feel compelled to here.
I contacted NCC to check on my zips and at that time I could buy them at what seems like a fair price but I wished to think about it for awhile So I thought: Why would I or any carpet cleaner pay another carpet cleaner to traffic jobs to me when I know that the trafficer is also a carpet cleaner (or at least an internet boiler room)that still has subs cleaning for him and in my backyard-dallas/fort worth.I would be able to keep the zips as long as I make the payments. No contract means I can stop at anytime....
but what if calls where redirected(just thinking-I have a hard time with someone who says "trust me". ) So I do little homework and find reviews in Florida ,Brian contacting a cleaner to sign up and I check out the contacted company and they seem questionable at most. And the whole time Brian is preaching quality-quality.
Next I receive an e-mail that reads like Brian has no idea who I am. I'm sure I'm not the only DFW carpet cleaner to get it. He is telling me all about his network and how we are going to stick it to the franchises and such. He's for helping the little guy fight back...
Me thinks=and when his network is full in my area he or someone else applys the same plan and builds more and more networks then what about the little guy..Some national boiler room internet savy groups are already doing that with national websites.
Brian must know I or any cleaner in DFW would think twice if they knew he was cleaning carpets in DFW His e-mail said he was also a carpet cleaner but he gave the e-mail address for Priority Carpet Cleaning out of California not Dallas where he lives and operates. Starting to sound like the old "if I could get everyone to give me a dollar...instead it's if I can get every zip code to give me ten dollars a month I'll have a good income or at least let cleaners fund my subbing for the future." Brians responses seem to go from warm fuzzies to anger so I am sure he will not be happy with this post but that's life.
He would have had a lot more credibility if he was just a telemarketer and not a sideline carper cleaner. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and this is mine.

That was the "BEST"...1st post..I have ever READ...... :!: :!: :!: "BRAVO"... :!:

Ps Not that it is critical of mArY...."But that...he uses COMMON SENSE...to make his POINT..."

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have at least 3 cleaners signed up in Florida...all seem to be good companies. What reviews are you talking about?

I have no contact with any of the customers that come through the Network Carpet Cleaning website.
I can't get there contact info or anything like that.
They see the cleaners ad pop up and they choose whether or not to go to there website or call them.

I clean carpet in Dallas, Sacramento and Las Vegas...no secret
I am still not sure who you are. I have a few guys who fill out the submission forms to check the zip codes.

I'm not even sure how I would go about doing what you're talking about and I'm sure it would be illegal. I'm not hiding in a foreign country or anything.

Every Cleaner on my email list got that email you are talking about. What difference does it make what email address I use. I have one or two for each website that I own.

You can be paranoid about any advertising company I guess. Conspiracy theories? really? I don't want customers that bad.

Who would? It's carpet cleaning for crying out loud.

clnr76063

Brian you appear to be a very smart guy but at what cost. In the DFW marketplace you have ten different phone numbers and all but maybe one has a bogus physical address.. I clean mostly in Fort Worth and you have an address on google maps and its not real. The spots on google maps is meant for businesses that are located at the address they claim.Sure you can get a box address or a friends business address (in Sacramento CA on google maps you are highlited as Joe's Mobil Auto Service and on Yelp a different business address).And you can justify it as just trying to make a living. If it's not real it's a lie. You are taking positions away from cleaners who live and work in those areas. That's not just smart competition it's a lie.
You currently only show up in a small group of higher income communities in DFW but I suspect the only thing that keeps you from having an address in all the burbs is cost of phone numbers to go with each free bogus address listing. And I don't think you are part of a conspiracy-just another sharp guy that thinks the end justifies the means.
You are not the only smart guy trying to figure out how to make money off others labor:the internet is on f i r e with you tycoon wanta bees.
Why not try and build a carpet cleaning business like some of the guys on this board like -----and practice the qualities you claim to posses.
And just like JP who has moved on to other industries you plan on doing the same thing.I hope google is as impartial as the law because
their "is there a problem" button is a hot line to the judge.And anyone can use it on any of your bogus ads.You are already at the top of most of these markets as Priority Carpet Cleaning and now you want to take another top slot in each and give to someone/anyone who will pay you $35 a month. Now there are two top slots going to the same guy/guys
and this is to push out the big bad cos. I pity any small market you set your sites on.Unfortunately few of them even know this board exists or that they can fight back. They are too busy cleaning carpets for their neighbors.You sent me a private message about my posts but I prefer to talk here-so maybe I can help the little guy----trust me.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
clnr76063 said:
Brian you appear to be a very smart guy but at what cost. In the DFW marketplace you have ten different phone numbers and all but maybe one has a bogus physical address.. I clean mostly in Fort Worth and you have an address on google maps and its not real. The spots on google maps is meant for businesses that are located at the address they claim.Sure you can get a box address or a friends business address (in Sacramento CA on google maps you are highlited as Joe's Mobil Auto Service and on Yelp a different business address).And you can justify it as just trying to make a living. If it's not real it's a lie. You are taking positions away from cleaners who live and work in those areas. That's not just smart competition it's a lie.
You currently only show up in a small group of higher income communities in DFW but I suspect the only thing that keeps you from having an address in all the burbs is cost of phone numbers to go with each free bogus address listing. And I don't think you are part of a conspiracy-just another sharp guy that thinks the end justifies the means.
You are not the only smart guy trying to figure out how to make money off others labor:the internet is on f i r e with you tycoon wanta bees.
Why not try and build a carpet cleaning business like some of the guys on this board like -----and practice the qualities you claim to posses.
And just like JP who has moved on to other industries you plan on doing the same thing.I hope google is as impartial as the law because
their "is there a problem" button is a hot line to the judge.And anyone can use it on any of your bogus ads.You are already at the top of most of these markets as Priority Carpet Cleaning and now you want to take another top slot in each and give to someone/anyone who will pay you $35 a month. Now there are two top slots going to the same guy/guys
and this is to push out the big bad cos. I pity any small market you set your sites on.Unfortunately few of them even know this board exists or that they can fight back. They are too busy cleaning carpets for their neighbors.You sent me a private message about my posts but I prefer to talk here-so maybe I can help the little guy----trust me.

tHAT IS WHAT i CALL...."A good ole TEXAS...InTerCoArSinG..".."I need a CiGaReTTE"... :wink:

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
We can talk here if you like. The PM wasn't trying to hide anything.
First off, every company in the world is "Trying to make money off of others' labor". Is my labor not involved in the making of money?
If I made a carpet cleaning company like the guys here like, It just woudn't be me. Should I change everything to make them or you happy? Come on now. Bill Gates didn't do things in a conventional manner either.
I've heard all about my locations so this is nothing new from you. I've actually deleted most of them, Google just hasn't caught up. I found (thanks Fred) that they hurt me more than they helped.
It started by Google finding my mailing locations...I didn't invent this. Google found my locations and placed them on the map...I just claimed them. And then I added a few more which may or may not have been the right thing to do whether it be ethical or good for business. These were actual mailing address' in the areas. You'll notice that most of them are UPS store locations.

You see it as me taking advantage of people and I see it as helping people while I build my business...I would hope that you and everyone here does the same thing in their business.
Let's face it, if you're not helping someone else in your business...your business will not last long.
The proof is in the pudding...will my Network Carpet Cleaning last? Who knows. I even have thoughts of failure that keep me pushing to make this thing work....any good businessman has a great fear of failure...that's what keeps the drive alive.

You are giving me way too much credit in the conspiracy department. Or maybe that's just your way of trying to hold me back? Maybe you're just paraniod? Maybe you really care? Maybe you are jealous? Who knows.

This statement just kills me.
Why not try and build a carpet cleaning business like some of the guys on this board like

Spoken like a person who is in fear of other's success.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom