Oxifresh.com

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I like the image of the Oxifresh company. Their marketing seems to work around here. I have customers who used them because of their website and flyers. They weren't happy with the cleaning/service that they received, that's why I clean for them now.

I see on their site that they bad mouth steam and bonnet cleaning. Anyone know what method they use? My customers said they have never seem a machine like Oxifresh used? It might be counter rotating brushes.

randy

Name
Randy
Whittaker style machine with a oxyclean prespray & compound. Nothing revolutionary in their approach, just a great way to sell an overpriced franchise.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Looks like a brushpro machine to me.

Spray, brush,Host type material, brush W/bins, collect check.

Nothing new. But, new and improved environmentally, green, USP and terms to market the service.

The probably cleaning sucks. But, they separate themselves from the pack.

Like the bubble guys.

What do you do to set youir company apart?

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
I don't do anything to separate from the pack. I'm an O/O and people seem to like that. A few months ago I was thinking about a career change. I got really bored with the same old thing. I decided not to give up cleaning, but to reinvent my company - a total make over.

I'm looking into everything - new methods, pricing, image, ect. I just want to be excited, like when I first started out.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
carpetcleaner said:
I don't do anything to separate from the pack. I'm an O/O and people seem to like that. A few months ago I was thinking about a career change. I got really bored with the same old thing. I decided not to give up cleaning, but to reinvent my company - a total make over.

I'm looking into everything - new methods, pricing, image, ect. I just want to be excited, like when I first started out.

Have you considered attending a SFS style course? I've read alot of positive reviews about guys who were in your situation that attended said course and it reinvigorated their business spirit.

randy

Name
Randy
I was able to observe their cleaning results at a local bank once, it looked like the results were OK but nothing that a $300 used Host machine off Ebay, some Drymax compound and a bit of Citrus based prespray can't match.

Start up cost going that route: Less than $500
That's the real reason why a bunch of cleaners hate VLM.
Overnight a newbie can be taking business away from a guy with a $1,200 -$1,600 a month truckmount payment.
From free cash flow (which will be high in this low overhead business model) he can then add a hot water extraction with a decent portable or Steamin Demon. Add a Cimex or a Trinity and you are able to compete with anyone on any job, just at a lower price. The cost savings on equipment alone will pay for a new 1/2 Ton, not that you really need that. A used $5,000 mini-van will cart all of the above around nicely.

I know a guy that operates out of a Nissan Versa hatchback, uses a brush n clean unit and averages around $80,000 a year as a one man band. Since he is hooked up with a large maid service , he has zero advertising / marketing expense. Literally it took a year of me hassling him before he even had business cards printed up. The funnest thing is he cleaned for years with used oreck floor machines (constantly buying them off Craigslist & Ebay for $75-$150) and just dumpstering them when they die.

Lots of ways to work this business. [embed][Embed]
[/img][/img][/embed][/Embed][embed][Embed][/embed][/Embed]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom