"Pac-Men"....The Secret to Low Moisture

R

R W

"I can't tell you where it all goes, some of it may go to "dirt" heaven in the sky. One thing is for sure, and that is that I can't give it back to you after cleaning".

I like that line the best. Dirt Heaven.

I don't think my customers would appreciate being talked down to like that.

DRScrivner

WOW, that dude is a whack job. I do both HWE and Low Moisture, but I would NEVER sell Low Moisture that way.

"Conspiracy Theory" must be that guys autobiography.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
ANY 3 regular ROOMS $35.00 OR

Receive dinner for 2 at Olive Garden if you get special and 2 rooms of Protector :roll:

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Some of them like to dump the dirty residue in your yard somewhere, or down the gutter. You just never know who will actually do that and who won't until they're there at your house. It's kind of like playing carpet cleaning roulette. "Do you really want to use people like this to clean your carpets?"

Personally I'd rather see it dumped in my yard than left in the carpet. :roll:

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
some day he'll get it. Or go out of business. Or get beaten to death with a stair tool after badmouthing HWE to somebody else's client.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
haha it sounds like me when I used to do STRICTLY Von Schrader

haha no I wasn't that bad at allll......

he just has his own perception and comfort zone and beliefs...Perception or mis-perceptions is the right statement...God Bless SuperClean huh?

Dirt Heaven...haha wow that is good!...That part really makes him look bad

Good point on the "rather have it in my yard" than carpet...some people say well isn't it bad to clean ur carpets....well there is like a 1% chance of re-soiling if done right so umm rather have it in the carpet or out???

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Check out the last line on his pricing page. He has a charge if you cancel the cleaning after he 's started. what a joke.

randy

Name
Randy
Well he has a low cost operation, maybe a bit to low, but I bet he has no payment to make. I'm seeing a bunch of used truck mounts selling for prices never seen before. Lots of repos, maybe he can get a good deal and upgrade his equipment.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
He's been to or has copied the consumer info orig put out by Piranha.
I find it interesting how the answers to those questions can be aimed at either low moisture or HWE or whatever method one uses. One of those "gray" answers.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
I’m tempted to go strictly LOMAC Myself. I met a guy at an IICRC class that put together some really slick marketing and built a good size business in 2 years then started selling franchises. It sounded like he was spending about 50% of gross revenue on marketing. I guess he could afford it at .30 per sq ft and no equipment cost to speak of. The whole thing made me sick the more I thought about it. What’s more important cleaning carpets as thoroughly as possible, or making as much money as possible?

Back
Top Bottom