The body’s a temple
That’s what we’re told
I treated this one like an old honky tonk
Greasy cheeseburgers
And cheap cigarettes
One day they’ll get me if they ain’t got me yet, 'cause

Name
Lee Stockwell
We have so many nice little family run restaurants around here, and we clean many of them.

Many times we've received more business while eating a good lunch with friends.

Thanks,
Lee

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Hoody said:
I use to eat fast food daily while on the truck for many years, grab and go. Finally I started tracking just how much I spent on lunch alone, and sometimes even dinner too. I figured I could buy fresh deli meat, bread, and other things to go in for 1/5 less than I was spending each month. Turned into a $125 a month savings at $1500 a year. I can count on 1 hand this year so far how many times I've ate fast food. Anytime I've ate it, I feel like crap afterwards. All that abuse for so many years that I'm going to pay for later.

PS. Brian... its not always about YOU! :p

lets see, your what 21 now????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1.5 years dont count as many...

crazy young horses asses... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
floorguy said:
Hoody said:
I use to eat fast food daily while on the truck for many years, grab and go. Finally I started tracking just how much I spent on lunch alone, and sometimes even dinner too. I figured I could buy fresh deli meat, bread, and other things to go in for 1/5 less than I was spending each month. Turned into a $125 a month savings at $1500 a year. I can count on 1 hand this year so far how many times I've ate fast food. Anytime I've ate it, I feel like crap afterwards. All that abuse for so many years that I'm going to pay for later.

PS. Brian... its not always about YOU! :p

lets see, your what 21 now????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1.5 years dont count as many...

crazy young horses asses... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

7 years or better eating fast food 5 days a week for atleast one meal a day. When you give your body the nutrition it was lacking, you notice a huge difference.

I said many, maybe I should have said quite a few years. Point is, I did it for too long.

PS. KMA :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

dgardner

Name
Dan Gardner
This is a fun thread to read while I'm having a late lunch..... here at Whataburger...

At least I got the whataburger junior!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Breakfast - Multigrain porridge, 6 egg whites, coffee.
snack - yogurt, piece of fruit
lunch - 4 ounces turkey breast on a multigrain thin bun, maybe some raw vegetables.
supper - whatever I want- triple S - sushi, steak or salmon three of the seven.
Eat well, feel well.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Willy P said:
Breakfast - Multigrain porridge, 6 egg whites, coffee.
lunch - 4 ounces turkey breast on a multigrain thin bun, maybe some raw vegetables.
Eat well, feel well.
Jesus Willy...
you may as well be dED!!!!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
custy made me chicken queso's today shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin 8) 8) 8) 8)

steve g

Name
steve garrett
for me no breakfast, I never wake up hungry normally, eat at about 11-11:30 or at least that is the time I really wanna eat. my problem is when I worked for a restoration company, we all knew where the best places to eat at around town. so depending on the area of town I am in, there is always a great place to eat that I know of. I also get tired of eating sandwiches EVERY day, I can't stand it after a while. I even eat out when I am not working that day, I enjoy eating out that much. I have however recently given up sodas, I haven't had one in 3 weeks now, they got to the point of being like heroin to me. first thing I noticed was it seems like after taxes that alone is taking off like $3 on my lunch bill a day. to me if you can eat somewhere under $5 its not worth the hassle of making your own lunch.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
George III said:
I drink 1/2 pot coffee every day before leaving the house about 9:30am.

For lunch we usually stop at the gas station and I buy one of them hotdogs off the rotiserie grill, a bag off honey roasted cashews, and a 44 oz Diet Dr Pepper.

For dinner I eat whatever the little wifie has cooked up...

That's pretty much my diet 6 days per week.

Thinking about packing an ice cooler and brown bagging it.

Anyone pack a lunch or does everyone eat on the run like me?

If I let my wife pack me a lunch and make sure not to buy snacks at the gas station I always drop a few pounds. If she doesn't I hit the drive through and gain it back. I keep on that cycle pretty fierce. It's always towards the end of the pay period that I am eating out because we don't have time to go grocery shopping and figure, "We'll just buy lunch the next few days." Always kills me.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
bob vawter said:
[quote="Willy P":14lxkoyr]Breakfast - Multigrain porridge, 6 egg whites, coffee.
Eat well, feel well.
Jesus Willy...
you may as well be dED!!!![/quote:14lxkoyr]

Bawb, when they rolled me in to the cardiac ward, they said one of 4 things will happen

1- you're fine - go home
2- Angioplasty, go home an hour after
3- cut open, in a coma for a couple of days
4- purple flame
I got away lucky with number 2 and started looking after my old carcass. Did I mention I have 17 inches?
biceps, my winkie ain't

S

sam miller

Brian R said:
[quote="Doc Holliday":39s1fbve]I don't.........horses ass-Brian?

Are you sure it wasn't about him? :p

I better take it easy on him, wouldn't want blood on my hands! :mrgreen:

SEE! it IS always about me. F U HOody!

:lol:

I gave up fast food a long time ago....Is In-and-OUt Burger considered fast food? :roll:

But you have to be careful because you can get fast food right inside your favorite grocery store.

Stay to the outside aisles .

For the record, In-n-Out only uses organic meat and they cook their frys right there from the potato into the oil....lol...I think it's a healthy oil.

It's gettin dark in here...I'm feeling a littl....[/quote:39s1fbve]

If your gonna eat fast food In and Out is the best! and freshest in Cali anyway I thought a 20 min wait was bad that place is a gold mine

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I thought It was going to be really really cool to have in and out here in utah where I live. It was cool for a while, but the novelty has wore off, yeah I go there sometimes but it doesn't seem all that cool anymore. I have a feeling that most people around here feel the same way, because they are advertising on the radio around here now and the stores don't seem anywhere near as busy. they still seem to do pretty good business its just not insane busy like it used to be.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I've stayed away from McDogstools for 6 years or so now. That is some seriously scary food. Don't supersize me.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom