Package Pricing

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
thanks ken

i should have asked a few more questions I suppose.

IYO

What benefit does giving the homeowner options ?

Has anyone went from standard per sq ft / per room pricing to package pricing, and how did it affect your bottom line ?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
went from sq ft pricing (where we had been for almost 40 years) to room pricing in 1982. Huge increase in production times for jobs that had no estimator come out beforehand, saved the commission/car/gas/maintenance for the estimator for jobs that did have her out, and the customers could have an accurate price and book the cleaning job right over the phone. At the time we were doing between 50-60 jobs a day and now 160-200.

Ken

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ken, besides the $99.00 4 rooms that is on your website...
How much do you charge per room?

How do you think that comes out in square footage prices?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks Ken, I got it.

I like the way it's set up, but of course I would add a few more dollars to it. :wink:

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
We have package pricing which has worked well for us. It's all part of the presentation I think. If you charge by the room it's very simple and to the point, doesn't give you much room for a solid presentation.

By charging my the SF it allows us to focus on the message and proposal method of what we believe their carpets deserve based on their needs in our "Healthy Home Consultation".

We go through a series of questions with them that lead us to the package we believe would be the best choice. It makes them feel in control (but really we are in control).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom