Package pricing!

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I’ve never did it. But I do see many who have tried it out. It seems to work for a lot. Especially since I feel if I hire someone it can be beneficial for them to close the sale.

What do you guys think of the package pricing?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If you're talking about bronze, silver, gold type packages, although they do work for some, what happens if you sell the customer on the highest package but they can only afford the lowest package? Do they get a less clean carpet? Almost as good but not quite? I would rather package multiple services. Have your upholstery cleaned at the same time as the carpets, 10% discount. Tiles, wood floors, etc.

Name
Matt Middleton
We price on the SF.

We offer 3 packages.
1. We move all furniture that is safe to move.
2. Only clean open areas. This is not traffic lanes but all exposed carpet.
3. This is when the room is completely empty. Rentals, real estate transactions, etc.

We stress there is no difference in the quality of cleaning simply how much stuff we need to move.

80-90% of clients choose package 2.
Rest of balance between package 1 and 3.

Hope this helps

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I dont really have packages but i do bundle pricing. Windows/upholstery or windows carpets and etc. Discounted only with bundle with window cleaning. Works well me.. just did one recently for $375, only took me 2.5 hours. Window/screen cleaning with upholstery. Im hoping with TM, i can knock that .5 hour off.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We price on the SF.

We offer 3 packages.
1. We move all furniture that is safe to move.
2. Only clean open areas. This is not traffic lanes but all exposed carpet.
3. This is when the room is completely empty. Rentals, real estate transactions, etc.

We stress there is no difference in the quality of cleaning simply how much stuff we need to move.

80-90% of clients choose package 2.
Rest of balance between package 1 and 3.

Hope this helps
That's not bad but I've seen some where they add in vacuuming, then agitation with a CRB or rotary tool or edging or spot removal and things like that. Moving furniture or adding airmovers for speed drying should always be extra

Reactions: LCCFL

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
I dont really have packages but i do bundle pricing. Windows/upholstery or windows carpets and etc. Discounted only with bundle with window cleaning. Works well me.. just did one recently for $375, only took me 2.5 hours. Window/screen cleaning with upholstery. Im hoping with TM, i can knock that .5 hour off.
I’d leave streaks if I did that 😂

Reactions: DAT

LCCFL

Name
Eli Rodriguez
That's not bad but I've seen some where they add in vacuuming, then agitation with a CRB or rotary tool or edging or spot removal and things like that. Moving furniture or adding airmovers for speed drying should always be extra

I feel I could always give value since I have every tool just about. I just want to offer other options and put it all together.

Name
Matt Middleton
We use a walk off entry mat and seal a door. Pre vac, prespray, use a Trex, edge and use blowers on every job.

Makes a difference.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
because I have no personality I'm thinking of running packages based on

1. Restoration clean with rotary and multiple stains etc (maybe 10% custys?)
2. Premium with protector and airmovers etc (10%?)
3. Maintainence clean, vac, prepray, extract (80%?)

Reactions: Mikey P and LCCFL

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
because I have no personality I'm thinking of running packages based on

1. Restoration clean with rotary and multiple stains etc (maybe 10% custys?)
2. Premium with protector and airmovers etc (10%?)
3. Maintainence clean, vac, prepray, extract (80%?)
The problem is that someone will book you for a maintenance clean but when you get there you realize that it needs a restoration clean. They say I only have so much money, do you do half a job? Probably not. I would rather add the extras like speed drying and protector, moving furniture, etc. Nothing wrong with charging extra for a really filthy place but I wouldn't do it as a package

Reactions: LCCFL

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
The problem is that someone will book you for a maintenance clean but when you get there you realize that it needs a restoration clean. They say I only have so much money, do you do half a job? Probably not. I would rather add the extras like speed drying and protector, moving furniture, etc. Nothing wrong with charging extra for a really filthy place but I wouldn't do it as a package
already can get that though, how many times has a customer given wrong measurements or not mentioned stains or heavy soiling?
My phone estimate is just that, an estimate.

If its prequalified ie how long has it been since it was last cleaned? does it just need a freshen up or are there stains and soiling that will need some extra time and attention etc? You can steer them towards restoration prices over the phone

If they are price shopping for the lowest they've wasted 5mins of your time. Which is better than booking it and driving to the job and having to drive away because their price expectations are wrong imo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom