Padding, Post Padding, Spot Padding?

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Has anyone tried or used the Vario pad machine that Ricky offers? Any comments ....pro or con? I'm sure it doesn't compare to the Trinity.....that thing's a tank. But for light padding, post padding, spot cleaning, would it last a while? And as for a sprayer that mounts on the Vario, the Mighty or the Penquin? Any comments on their quality?

I know Ricky doesn't endorse junk, as shown by his affliction for Cimexes.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
But for light padding, post padding, spot cleaning, would it last a while? And as for a sprayer that mounts on the Vario, the Mighty or the Penquin? Any comments on their quality?
Its a nice unit, light weight and works well with the setup Rick had at MF. We have the Big Boss's and like them, we've never owned a penquin so I can't speak to it.

Its not as heavy built as the Orbot or Trinity but for what you listed I think it would do fine and last a long time.

Mikey P

Administrator
I would bet that with just an additional ounce or two of juice and a slightly more aggressive pad it will hide dirt as well as any other OP unit.

Reactions: hogjowl

Cleantechsk

Name
Dustin
What about weights or would that load down the motor?
3/4 hp engine with a way better built counter weight assembly then what orbot has. ...

Friends have the orbot model with heat and comes with a half horse. It's used all the time with 40 pound weights (dumb bells lol. ..) added for hard floor and generally around 20 for carpet.

sand bag weights of even 10+ pounds should really help. Super cheap lol.

But the way this machine is designed it naturally has more head weight then an orbot anyway

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom