Page #2 on Google

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm on Page 2 of Google maps in the Dallas area. Been working at it for about 6 months and that's the best I've done. :oops: There is a crap pot full of carpet cleaners in this area so maybe it's not completely my fault. :roll:

Help me out here Fred will ya? :wink:

I guess it just takes time. lol

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I mainly know about maplistings. But, the stuff that improves map rankings also improve organic sites.

The map listing I saw only had 1 backlink and your location picture showed a freeway wall?

Reviews and indexed backlink get you to the top.

Joining the BBB or chamber can also help you get to the top.

Register on the indexed backlinks that show up on other Dallas map listings(not just carpet cleaning)or even other areas.

The way to the top is right if front of you on your computer.

Duplicate listing games could give you the boot.

If simpletons like us can figure out a game is being played you better believe Google can figure it out.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Don't get me wrong...I'm pretty good about getting it to the top but I do know it takes time in huge city like Dallas.
I was actually pretty happy to see me on page two. Plenty of these cleaners have been here for years and aren't doing that well.

Ryan

Lincoln 251,624.

Dallas/Fort Worth Area 6.45 million

Just a little difference.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Ryan said:
Lincoln 251,624.

Dallas/Fort Worth Area 6.45 million

Just a little difference.

Big or small you still need indexed backlinks and reviews. Belonging to local associations that list back to google can also help.

All things that Brian can do to improve his ranking.

I was surprised that after trying for a while. Brian only had one backlink on the maplisting I saw.

In competitive areas many of the top positions are gaming the system with backlinks to fake directories.

If you click on a few you'll likely see the ones that are gaming the system.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom