Painted wand heads

Mikey P

Administrator
I hear a certain wanna be Guru is coming out with a wand that has a painted head so his Bulletin Board decal shows off better.

I've tested the Mytee Bentley which is painted and in one day in the truck it's scratched up.
High polish wands look like shit quickly as well.

Give me the PC Titanium head that I can purty up with some steel wool or an acid any day.

I supposed a little fluffy draw string sack like golfers use for their woods is an option but good lord, how gay.

what's your preference?

John Watson

Our wand head looks great all the time with its wand bra on. Glad I won the giv a way contest. One doesn't realize till you actuly doit as far as saving time on edging and working around furniture. that little bra realy works and looks good all the time....

Ryan

I have a couple of hooks mounted on the shelf in my van. I strap the wand on 'em between houses and at the end of the day. Still looks new.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
That plastic evo wand looked like crap after about 6 months but I was really careful with it.
Any and all equipment should be treated with respect, washed off and taken care of. Especially anything brought into a customer's house.
But if it's easier to take care of and wears better then that is a good thing too.

Chris A

Name
Chris
my ti wand looks like it just came home from 'Nam, no saving it...

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I'm with the Mike.

Give me a wand that does not show the scratches!

Yes, I do take good care of my equipment, but this is not a babysitting service.

Anyhow, how can you trust a carpet cleaner whose wand looks like new?

Ryan

kolfer1 said:
I'm with the Mike.

Give me a wand that does not show the scratches!

Yes, I do take good care of my equipment, but this is not a babysitting service.

Anyhow, how can you trust a carpet cleaner whose wand looks like new?

If your wand doesn't show scratches won't it look new :shock:

lol I'm just being contrary.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
My Steam Genie wand can kick the shit out of your pretty painted wand shiteatinggrin :lol: !gotcha!

lance

You could always go to a shop that does car wraps or lettering and get the wand wrapped in vinyl any color you choose. Get it done whenever it needs it and it will always look good.

If you guys want to keep your equipment clean and purdy get a vapor steamer and do preventive cleaning as much as possible. You can even clean plastic things like vacs, scrubbers, brushes, etc.

Fred Homan

Take it to a place that does bed liner coatings. I have that on my jeep front bumper custom done. VERY durable.... :)
That powder coat stuff does NOT hold up....

-JB-

Name
JB
speakianawich...

hows them "wand cozys" holding up? :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom