Painting your truck floor

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
blew out 4 disk in the back of my neck so I put one in the vortex to help me out....I wanted to take it out but it was a big selling point for the guy because he could send his truck out with just one guy to load and unload the big de-hues that they use instead of paying 2 guys to go out..........it only cost me 200 bucks and some time to configure the lift and the hoist together so I let it go and just put together another one for this truck.......

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
nice hi-jack and way to make me feel tiny :x :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nice lookin though.... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
floorguy said:
nice hi-jack and way to make me feel tiny :x :x :x :x :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

nice lookin though.... shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

sorry..I did not mean to.........

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
only cuz i met you and like you

i wont KEEL you :p :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

besides with your name on it

ILL GET WALK UPS

to my post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lance

Hey Jim, can you take a pic of the diverter box and it's vacuum pod that is under the truck and really needs some attention????

Oh I forgot, you don't have one of those anymore, do you?????

And can you tell me how to fix that thing-a-majig that hooks up to the whach-a-ma-call-it???????

Oh I forgot again, you don't have one of those either, do you????????

Really Jim, what are you going to do with all your free time now that you don't have the greatest, biggest, bestest carpet cleaning machine to work on??????????? :lol:

Have a great weekend.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
wrong picture above.....this is the primer/sealer........to prep for the rhino lining

2008W4500009.jpg

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
looks good Jim, you would miss the V if you had a cargo van and had to stuff all that stuff

I had a Thermanl Wave once, was very happy with it

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
steve frasier said:
looks good Jim, you would miss the V if you had a cargo van and had to stuff all that stuff

I had a Thermanl Wave once, was very happy with it

I would of missed the big box truck .....I liked my Vortex don't get me wrong.....it served me well....I have always had P.T.O. units.....and I really don't miss having to start the truck and have the load diesel engine running out there.....not to mention diesel gas is the most expensive gas out here....there is a lot of reasons why I made this change.....but I could never go back to a cargo van.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom