Parker hose

sassyotto

Name
Paul
look up any local Parker dealer. I have two within 20 miles. I like 115 feet first hose run too!

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Its time for me to replace my 250’ of Continental neptune. Where should I buy it?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
If you want to buy a spool, one of the Parker Hannifin plants that makes it is right down the road from me

25 years ago I called the plant and inquired about buying direct.
I could of made it happen, but it had to be a gigundo bulk spool with like 37 miles of line

..L.T.A.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I support my local vendors as much as possible but for hoses, my local hose supply shop is my preferred vendor. I get them custom made my way and cheaper.

Reactions: hogjowl

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Is the only reason you use them is because the colors match your butler grey? Don’t forget to go to the salon and get your nails done also.
I buy grey hoses too. I have had problems with blue hoses bleeding on my presprayed carpets. I get a 125 foot length with ends, qd's and a high pressure shut off valve for $250 cdn.

Name
Evets
We switched to Parker hose and I can't see ever going back
It is so much easier to work with than the Goodyear stuff, but we did need to back off the heat a little.

F

FB7777

Is the only reason you use them is because the colors match your butler grey? Don’t forget to go to the salon and get your nails done also.
I’ve bought the Goodyear blue neptune lines and had a couple issues where the blue ink has transferred , especially when the line is extra hot in the summer...

plus the grey line does like prettier 😀

Reactions: Cleanworks

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Man. I thibnk ill stick with my continental. Never had an issue. I’m tempted to try the raptor, but i like my steel braided.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom