Part time salesman

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I have a guy that can take on a part time doing sales. Came to my house the other day selling something and I liked him.

What would you do with a part timer. No more then 16 hours a week. Pay would most likely be hourly, he's a young guy and would probably be ok. Not looking for anything complicated, just test run a few ideas and see how it goes. Build from there if it seems to be working out.

thanks,
Albert

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Cold calling or door to door.

Maybe he can push for a demo to get foot on the door. This is what he was basically doing the other day in my hood. He handed me a slip after we talked. I guess that's the way the boss knows what he's doing.

How's your guy working out?

Albert

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
The sorry A-hole quit in 3 days... LOL Found steady $ in his prior technical feild (electrician). I really can't blame him.... Honestley I think in about 6 months he'd be making more with me than at his current gig but he's gotta feed his kids today... I've been thinking about running an ad for new sales "person" in February just to break them in right (initial dissapointment is key, hard work today pays off tommorrow kind of thing...) & to prep the market for the spring rush...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom