Votes: 36 60.0%
  • of no concern

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • something I know I need to do very soon

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
F

FB7777

I didn't click on an option because I didn't find one relevant. I had Rotovac make a nice website this year with their SEO service. Not one call from it, no one has seen it. $1000 down the drain. I'm still booked beyond capacity and tossing perfectly good customers off to Hagopian and Modernistic. It would be nice if I had some kind of SEO that highlighted my website but what difference would it make?

Until Now, I was never quite sure ... but based on this new info, coupled with your propensity to clean with portables to save a few bucks on gas despite the fact you turn work away

You are full retard

Reactions: Art Kelley

Mikey P

Administrator
go to your rooms!, Both of YOU!

Art do you plan on retiring an Owner Op? No inclination to get a helper or second truck? Can't possibly see the need for more than your current workload?

If not don't bother with the Web but IF you may want to grow, even a tad than get your foot in the door NOW.

The $1000 you spent with RV got you a template type site and a few SEO tricks. Unless you pay them a monthly fee THEY WILL NOT KEEP YOU ON PAGE ONE

just sayin

can we see that site?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
http://Rainbowcarpetandupholsterycleaning.com It's just an ad for Rotovac right now using my company's website to sell their products. I really need to work on it in case any potential customers stumble onto it. A website is a good informational tool for people to read about your various services. I will make it better when I get the time.

Rotovac

Name
Nick
Rotovac would like to help you make your website more effective. We do not want you to feel the $644 you spent 5 months ago for the website and 12 months of hosting was "money down the drain". Our web support person has sent you an email. Please contact him to assist you.

Reactions: Mikey P

Beeks

Name
J.R.
I know Fred C wanted an update, just got #1 on first page for "carpet cleaning in Orlando"....now i know it's not "Carpet Cleaning" (which i was on maps for last couple days but not this morning)but comon Fred i think i deserve a pat on the back :clap:

Reactions: Shane Deubell

Mikey P

Administrator
If so it would be fun to let the group here help you fix it.

Find out if you can add photos and video as wellas a blog when you talk to them

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
Customer referrals are number one but getting new customers off the website is a close second.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
1 st page I don't know #1 in organics huge especially if you have some sweet reviews.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Man that's some crappy wording on that site. So how much was it? $650 or $1000?
I must of bought the basic web package for 395 and the one year of SEO for 240 so $644. Like Mike said, it is a template. The whole thing has to be rewritten.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom