Passenger to cargo

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I am looking at buying A new van today I was thinking about buying a passenger transit and converting it to a cargo van

Would this be pretty easy or would it just be a pain

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I have done it, but why. Most passenger vans have windows. They usually have the fancy equipment that there’s no need for. Not saying it’s not right, what’s the point. I wanted a passenger van for just that (passengers) and I love it. Cargo van for equipment.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
I have done it, but why. Most passenger vans have windows. They usually have the fancy equipment that there’s no need for. Not saying it’s not right, what’s the point. I wanted a passenger van for just that (passengers) and I love it. Cargo van for equipment.

The used cargo transits are selling for almost same as new prices Plus low inventory

The used passenger vans are plentiful and much cheaper

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
what’s the point.
Ive notice that passenger van are cheaper, sometimes. I found 350 extended transit passenger at carmax around $24k low miles and then found same but cargo, it was about 7k more.. same engine, same transmission... Passengers always seems to be cheaper. That goes for gmc/chevy and nissan

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Course the times I did, it was for the same reason, cheaper. Other than that, they remove carpet. When I done it, I rhino lined of course. Now another advantage is lighting on passenger van. They also have rear air that can help cool down. So, there are pros and cons.

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Course the times I did, it was for the same reason, cheaper. Other than that, they remove carpet. When I done it, I rhino lined of course. Now another advantage is lighting on passenger van. They also have rear air that can help cool down. So, there are pros and cons.
ya this is true I have a chevy van i found with low mileage and a transit with a big warranty but more mileage

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
One of my first vans was an extended Ford Club Wagon
9400 GVW if I recall
pulled all the seats and carpet is about all I did
(left the headliner and plastic cup holders sides)

you can black out the rear glass if you wanted to.
I wouldn't black out the side barn door glass though.
vans without glass there means you have come out of the seat at intersections the road comes in at an angle
and/or backing out of downtown angled parking spaces

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom