Payment plan.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mike,

I am sorry I have not gotten back to you sooner, I have been traveling for business.

Like anyone else today we struggle with getting paid to be paid. While it was not intentional to provide you with MC/VISA numbers that did not get approved, we have since found ourselves in a very difficult situation financially.

I am the only one in the household working consistently. I have several Santa Cruz clients who owe me outstanding sums who are not paying, and the cycle is adversely affecting everyone including you. It is in reality the difference between paying you and feeding my household at this point, and as you can imagine, a difficult choice to have to make, and yet a consistent one in the country.

As you have been chasing me for the money, I have been chasing my relationships because to get paid means we can pay out. I wish it were not so.

I can authorize a 4 month payment plan with you if this is what it will take to remedy this matter as a win/win solution. One income to feed a family of four means that I have to stretch the dollar as far as I can, and rather than continue this, I would just as soon get on course with you to instigate a winning solution. I hate to owe money and I hate to have left matters in this manner. Its both embarrassing and the stress makes me ill.

If you are amenable to a total collection of $250.00 to make up for expenses you might have incurred to attempt to collect and the length of time that has elapsed, I would suggest $62.50 and payment to be taken on the 16th of each month (so that you can begin to collect this by this Thursday as a gesture of good faith and moving forward). If my finances improve, and the payments due to me from my relationships in Santa Cruz come to fruition (perhaps this will generate good karmic cycles and I will get paid) I will follow up and advise to charge the full amount or a greater amount depending on what comes in, I promise. If not, I ask that you understand the predicament, forgive the elapse and transgressions, and work with me for the solution.

Thanks very much. Upon agreement I will send an attachment with banking information and complete new Visa information for charge.

--
Best Regards,

Jessica A

The job was done on 2/28/09 and was the 3rd time we've worked for her.

She gave us two CCards with bogus 3 digits numbers and then promised to send checks two times and then stopped answering her phone numbers.

She never once told me her story.

If she were still in my area and likely to use us again I would let it go but she moved to Texas so I might as well let her make payments.

Bob Foster

I think Terje will let you copy some of his collection letters he was sending to that Terror Clean lady that backed her Vortex into his van.
Or
Maybe he can collect for you as he only charges fiddy percent of the amount collected....

Greenie

I don't care for her song and dance, probably a friggen realtor.

If you are a broke dick, just ask for the broke dick finance plan up front, be square with me, I've had several long time customers out on a payment schedule, it's not a big deal as long as that payment keeps coming in, but the tone of her letter makes me wanna puke.

Ha. Ha. You're not getting that money. She moved to another state and probably owes other people just like you money. I had a customer a few months ago that I have done work for several times write me a bad check. I called her and arranged a time to meet her at her house and she stood me up which made me have a sick feeling in my stomach. I sent her a certifed letter giving her 10 days to pick up the check, but the postal service was unable to deliver the letter because someone had to sign for it and they would never answer the door. I guess I could file a claim with the hot checks division but in this city I am likely to never get my money. Another more realistic solution would be to just write it off as a loss and learn from my mistake, which is to always call to verify funds before leaving.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Agree to the payments...what else can you do?
The amount is not worth fighting for..esp in another state.

Even if you sue, you probably won't see the money anyway.

You can't get what you can't find.

Take the payments and hope for the best.

Mike Draper

sorry to hear that.... It's not that she is broke and having financial trouble's, the problem is that she purposely defrauded you and nobody should tolerate that.

CleanEvo

What was the original amount she owed you?

$250 is better than nothing, but you gotta do what you feel is right. Does she still have connections in your area that could be beneficial to you?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Get the new CC info and charge it all late Friday Night. Screw that payment crap let her work it out with the bank later

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
danielc said:
Another more realistic solution would be to just write it off as a loss and learn from my mistake, .

if it's not a closed account, just call the bank every day.
when funds are available (they'll tell if they are) then drive to the nearest branch and get your dough.
if the check is made out in your name, you'll get cash.
If made out to your biz, you'l get a bank cashiers check made out to Co name

Mike, this one is a no brainer.
accept the payment terms.
It's your best shot at actually recovering any cabbage at no expense to you.

Whether she really comes thru on the deal is suspect, but worth a shot

..L.T.A.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm glad most people are not like that...could you imagine?...business would suck bad.
I've only had one guy not pay in this last year and I wanted crack his head open for it.
Smug SOB. Long story...$90.00 BS job...and he just flat wouldn't pay.

Walt

You probably don't want my advice but,

Let it go.

If she sends you money great. Chalk one up for the human race.

If you don't get any money, don't waste your time or energy. Don't give it a second thought.

In the past I've chased after stuff like that and so far there has been no dollar amount that was worth it. Nor, was it ever profitable. I always would have been better off spending working in another area.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i would just send one more notice out without expectations and maybe she will pay you in time. i dont think you are going to worry or cry about it.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
It is AMAZING....how fast a Hippie can "WAKE-UP".....When they realize you can't....
trade KARMA FOR CASH.. :shock:

California doesn't need a Stimulis Package...they just need a "Karma Package".... :roll:

As you know ... we do things a little differant in the SOUTH.....

We don't hand WINEO's cash....We offer them $20.00 dollars to come MOW our lawn... :!:

Mike,
Probably...The ONLY way to re-coop, some of your money....is to ask her to write you a
GREAT testimonial...Praising you for your UNDERSTANDING & PATIENCE !!!!

I have found in this ECONOMY...I am offering payment plans to "SOME" of my cleints.....
It HELPS the company by NOT having to lay-off employees...HAVEN'T GOTTON STIFFED YET.
50% down & balance in 30,60.or 90 Days..........."Our Seniors NEED HELP" and they PAY.. :!:

"I MAINTAIN MY MARKET SHARE"....And I don't have to LOWER MY PRICES.... :idea:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
collections!

I had an old lady that we did $2,100.00 of work several weeks before Christmas a few years ago, then we couldn't collect, she didn't pay and wouldn't return calls, finally in April she wrote back said she couldn't afford to pay, she was on a fixed income and she had Christmas and need the extra to pay for Christmas and her taxes.

Nice! :x

We had Christmas and taxes due too, only short the money she owed us. This was Insurance work, she had been paid our money and chose to spend it.

All sob stories are sad, but I've got a couple of dozen employees that have some of their own and a pile of creditors that don't care to hear mine about a customers that won't pay me.

Turn her into collections.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Can you trade her for something?
What kind of work does she do.
Maybe you can get a box of incense? :roll:

You get the idea.

Collections is probably not a bad idea. Keeps her from screwing other people and it will stay on her credit report until she pays.

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
Karma, makes me think of " My Name is Earl" and the episode last week was a " COPS" theme and they all knew the cameraman on the Cops crew by first name. I love it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom