PayPal for carpet cleaning transactions?

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Ran a job through PayPal for $215 back in March. To this day still trying to get them to release the doe. They put a restriction on the account because they want some personal info that I refuse to give. You ain’t getting nothing from me for three transactions in the last two years. I’ve only used this dirtbag company maybe three times total for 2021-2022. Held an account with them for about 10 years or more.

I called today to ask them again to release my doe. Mr Marble Mouth from out East somewhere put me on hold for 34 minutes then again for another few minutes. Then says it will take 24 hours to 7 days for the release to take transfer the measly $215 to my bank.
once I get it in my hands, poof they are gone….deleting the app, running over their swipe with my truck.
Be warned, stay way from PayPal.

Who you use for credit swipes?

Last edited:
Reactions: BIG WOOD

FredC

Village Idiot
You were using the card reader (Here/zettle) ? If so that extra info they want is likely required by law.

I've had a couple holds on my money over the years but at most a couple days.........

F

FB7777

Ran a job through PayPal for $215 back in March. To this day still trying to get them to release the doe. They put a restriction on the account because they want some personal info that I refuse to give. You ain’t getting nothing from me for three transactions in the last two years. I’ve only used this dirtbag company maybe three times total for 2021-2022. Held an account with them for about 10 years or more.

I called today to ask them again to release my doe. Mr Marble Mouth from out East somewhere put me on hold for 34 minutes then again for another few minutes. Then says it will take 24 hours to 7 days for the release to take transfer the measly $215 to my bank.
once I get it in my hands, poof they are gone….deleting the app, running over their swipe with my truck.

Who you use for credit swipes?
Can you describe what specific personal info they requested?

clearing houses and other financial institutions are required to report certain transactions

and its ‘Dough’ not doe …. you aren’t trying to collect Venison

at least ‘ Mr Marble Mouth’ from the East was able to explain to Mr Rock Skull from the west what he had to do to get his $215 so he could eat this week

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I use the merchant service that is directly linked to my business account at my bank and the card reader they use is "Swipe Simple".

You have to do a little more homework in getting set up that you don't have to do with PayPal, Square, etc.. But the guarantee of getting the money with the security of no third party involved is worth it. Call your Bank about their merchant service

Reactions: icleancarpetz

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
I dont do much with cards. Just not asked. Usually from their hands to my hands.

Square seems ok. I’ll check out swipe simple as well. Like i mentioned just dont do much with swipes.

Greg Miller

Name
DNA Cleaning

Who you use
Can you describe what specific personal info they requested?

clearing houses and other financial institutions are required to report certain transactions

and its ‘Dough’ not doe …. you aren’t trying to collect Venison

at least ‘ Mr Marble Mouth’ from the East was able to explain to Mr Rock Skull from the west what he had to do to get his $215 so he could eat this week
I use Chase merchant that is tied to my business account.

Reactions: icleancarpetz

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom