PC Aqua Helix Extraction Tool

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Chavez says he already has two Aqua Helixes otherwise he'd be snagging the one up for auction

whats your excuse Hoodie?

I'm the definition of broke dick carpet cleaner. But really I spent most of my profit(cash) from last year on new(to me) equipment, and its winter. Luckily my shop is paid for until October and all I have to pay is electric and gas which is pretty cheap considering I have 3000 sq ft shop. Working out a loan agreement with my bank to invest to get my company into WDR, I have work ready, just need the monies.

Last edited:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
He's just picking on you, follow your plan. You know what's best for you Hoody.

I know... he just wanted me to enter the auction lol.... but I'm super excited so I figured instead of starting a new thread about it, i'd just blab it here.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Find me a Blue Rover and I'll trade you this Extreme Xtractor.

IMG_7487.jpg

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
This guy up in Kansas likes the rover and I would have to have cash plus the extractor for the deal to go thru. You are not going to get me like you got me with the cimex!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I was just doing some xactimate invoices and got a nice smile on my face everytime I added "subsurface extraction weighted assisted after hours"...here it's 1.37/sqft. One of the jobs was over 1050 sqft of just carpet alone. I could only imagine how long that would've taken w/ the water claw every 5-20 secs. :eekk:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
NickCimexcutout.jpg
Here she is, that whore, she will let anyone touch her handles.

Seriously, you got the best of me on this deal! Buuut it has been a nice addition and really helped a lot since we've had her.

HOWever I'm ready for your horse trading style now! :p

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom