PC Powerburst pre spray?

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
I've heard that Prochems Powerburst prespray is really good for the nasties. I've been trying it out for the last few weeks and havnt been overly impressed. It doesnt seem to be anymore effective than our everyday pre-spray which is HM's fastbreak. I'm I doing something wrong? I mix it as directed at 12oz's to 5 quarts of water, rake or prescrub in traffic lanes or heavily soiled areas and still get about the same results as our Fastbreak. Just wanted to get some thoughts from others that use PB.

tim

It is an enzyme based pre spray so it needs to be mixed hot and best used on greasy resaurants. I use extreme clean from cti and mix power burst with it hot for restaurants. Fastbreak is good but not good enough for the nasties

PTMatt

Name
Matt Martinez
tim said:
It is an enzyme based pre spray so it needs to be mixed hot and best used on greasy resaurants. I use extreme clean from cti and mix power burst with it hot for restaurants. Fastbreak is good but not good enough for the nasties

Maybe i'm not mixing it hot enough.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
you can't get enough of any powder in a Hydroforce in-line sprayer to be effective

do this...get an electric sprayer.
thoroughly mix 2 heaping scoops pr gal of HOT water and spray it that way.

Fast Break is a good pre-spray, (like all Ultrapac knockoffs) but PB kicks they're azz all over the rat nasties

..L.T.A.

Able 1

Name
Keith
meAt said:
PB kicks they're azz all over the rat nasties

..L.T.A.

Yup... I do use a HF without any tip(4 to 1) and I mix it crazy well.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
FCC said:
PTMatt said:
FCC said:
What are we considering "nasties" here?

F'd up resi....or greasy resties?

F'd up resi

Don't waste your money on PB then.

If there is no regard to warranty grab a "broad spectrum" prespray like Cobb's powermax and boost if necessary based on job conditions............

or ultrapac

sorry Fred, as a certified sec 8 CCing GAWD, I have to disagree .
PB does kick azz on a broad spectrum of soils and beats Ultrapac every time
(Ultrapac is what we use for "normal" res)

..L.T.A.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I'm with Fred on this one. For me powerburst was not as effective as powermax or grease eraser. I do use a hydroforce but I use that same hydroforce for the powermax and grease eraser so I have a hard time laying blame on the in-line.

I do keep powdered peroxide to use as a booster when needed, mostly just on houses with urine issues.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Meat's application worked for me in a Japanesse steak house resturant where the carpet was packed thick with grease. Layed it down and blew the Mgr mind. Just like that TV comerical where the aisan guy says "WOW!" :mrgreen:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Heat.
Agitation
Chemical Strength
and Time.

Utilize each element to the right degree and all the above will do a fine job.

Guaranteed!

But then, we always look for the "magic" bullet.
Don't we?

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I recently used a sample of Prochem's Olefin preconditioner and was impressed with it. Do you Prochem users find a difference between it and Powerburst?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
For the rat nasties use POWERSTRIKE for the Resturants use POWERBURST. Two different chemistries both equally great.

tim

Never used Powerstrike or Cobbs. Fastbreak is knockoff of Ultrapac and I use it or Judsons for everyday use. Powerburst with Extreme Clean on restys with White Lightning metered through the truckmount, Extreme Clean with Enzall/Citrus/Peroxide for trashed residential. Just tried Redline, worked good but gotta mix hot, gotta use too much. Extreme clean is 1 scoop per gallon, great results

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom