Peroxcellent before and after

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Vac, peroxcellent, superzorbs, post vac...that's it. Wanted to see how well it would work alone.

carpetbefore2.jpg

carpetbefore.jpg

Not too bad.

Thanks Steve...I need to call and order more.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Disclaimer:
There was still a very light yellowing but the carpet was a little damp still when I took the photo.

Looks gone now.

Steve was telling me that the peroxide really does it's magic in the last stages of drying.

Scott Rogers

Brian R said:
Vac, peroxcellent, superzorbs, post vac...that's it. Wanted to see how well it would work alone.

carpetbefore2.jpg

carpetbefore.jpg

Not too bad.

Thanks Steve...I need to call and order more.

Use a wetter pad, it wont tip bloom so bad.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Apt carpet. the texture looks the same before I cleaned it.

I soak the pads

I spray probably a little too heavy too but it makes for a clean job.

Grant D

Yeah that carpet looks already tip bloomed in the before pic.

What is a superzorb? Have you compared these pads to Glads? Is that a vct type pad or does it absorb dirt?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm going to buy some Glads and see.

Superzorb is a combo pad...that's just what HOS calls them I guess.

Just like the one in Embesi's photo above.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I love their products, i use them as a rinse.

They also have the fastest deliver of any supplier.

gene

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
They say it just keeps lasting. lol

I've used it up to a week after mixing on my own carpet and it worked fine.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
you're right, when you look close you can still see the spots.
So the rest of the spot is spread out over the 20sf or so with a little on the pad? 8)

Yeah yeah, sure sure. :lol:

Marc Imbesi

Mikey P said:
I'm just gonna say it.

Padcapping residential is disgusting and you guys who do it full time should be shot.

When I wash my pads, the water is as dirty or dirtier than what's in your waste tank.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
OK, I'M just gonna say it.

You guys who spend $30,000.00 or more to spray and suck water are disgusting.

You are only cleaning the carpet just like padding does.

If you think you are pulling "all that dirt" from underneath, you are either lying to yourself or you own a Vortex and are a stupid F.

rick imby

Name
Rick
As I recall the guy with the big head sometimes follows a Vortex with a Pad and a 175!!! What does that do Mikey? Pull up dirt the HWE left behind?

But it looked clean didn't it?

Try to correct me but I am not wrong.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rick imby said:
As I recall the guy with the big head sometimes follows a Vortex with a Pad and a 175!!! What does that do Mikey? Pull up dirt the HWE left behind?

But it looked clean didn't it?

Try to correct me but I am not wrong.

Yeah, I like to get ALL the dirt mike...not just throw a bunch of water at it. shiteatinggrin :lol:

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Brian R said:
OK, I'M just gonna say it.

If you think you are pulling "all that dirt" from underneath, you are either lying to yourself or you own a Vortex and are a stupid F.
Now you're just spouting off Brian. No one is going to get that dirt "under" the carpet and pad.
There is a huge diff between washing clothes and taking a damp cloth over them.
Same with carpet, once the dry particulate has been vacuumed away, washing will remove more of the remaining soil than rubbing a pad across it.

I guess if you used about 10 pads in a 100sf room, then I could see it working. When you're done the last pad used should barely have any soil on it. I've seen vids of guys using ONE pad and cleaning around 50-100sf of really soiled carpet. It "looked" clean, but you just know that pad, (all black in the first 10sf) was just spreading the soil so it couldn't be seen.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Werner said:
[quote="Brian R":30utkqn9]OK, I'M just gonna say it.

Now you're just spouting off Brian. No one is going to get that dirt "under" the carpet and pad.
There is a huge diff between washing clothes and taking a damp cloth over them.
Same with carpet, once the dry particulate has been vacuumed away, washing will remove more of the remaining soil than rubbing a pad across it.

I guess if you used about 10 pads in a 100sf room, then I could see it working. When you're done the last pad used should barely have any soil on it. I've seen vids of guys using ONE pad and cleaning around 50-100sf of really soiled carpet. It "looked" clean, but you just know that pad, (all black in the first 10sf) was just spreading the soil so it couldn't be seen.[/quote:30utkqn9]

Same with carpet? When was the last time you vacuumed a pair of jeans? Come on now.

lance

Ron, your theory of "just spreading around" the dirt when a pad is dirty just isn't true.

I am for HWE as much as anyone here, but I also own and use an OP machine. If the two are used together the results will almost always be outstanding.

The reason the pad doesn't smear dirt onto the carpet is because the pad is made to absorb the cleaning solution and the dirt that it contains and the dirt that is on the carpet fiber. It only does this because the carpet is NOT made out of cotton. It is usually nylon or olefin.

I know John G. has written this before in a thread that you participated in. So I know you have read this before.....you just don't believe it. That's ok. Call John he can talk to you about it better than anyone else can.

When an OP pad gets dirty it stops absorbing the dirt. That is all. That is why the tech has to watch what he is cleaning. The more you change pads the more dirt gets picked up into it. The pads do not release the dirt back onto the carpet. They have to be soaked and washed with a strong cleaner to even come clean.

YOu wouldn't believe how dirty the water in the washer is until you see it for yourself. The OP system is not perfect but it is effective and can clean carpet very well.

I know you are a great cleaner and do a very good job for your customers. I just want you to know that the dirt on the pad does not smear back onto the carpet. And I agree with you that more pads used is better than less pads used. Just like more water used (prespray and rinse) is better than only a small amount used.

Keep on trucking, bro.

tracywalker

Name
Tracy
Those that use the HOS pads. Do they hold up? I got 10 about 2 years ago and after one wash they just started falling apart. I still have a few glad pads from when they were first released that look like crap, but are still intact. I just purchased some combo pads from Steve and so far so good.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, my HOS Superzorbs are starting to tear. I just threw away my first one yesterday....I have to say I was a little pissed. lol

My combo pads just came from Steve yesterday so I will try them out today and see.

Steve, if you're watching...do you sell Glads?

I'm gonna need a case just to try them out.

Back
Top Bottom