Peroxide over rated?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Well, Mrs. P called me and told me that she spilled some wine on her carpet, I told her don't worry about it I have a product that will take it out no problem! (Vol. 40)

So, I got to her house and I was very confident in my newly aquired spotter still in the Sally's bottle.

Pre-sprayed the room and then I broke it out...

Went to the utility room to mix it, then I brushed it in to make sure it was evenly applied. As I was applying it, I thought to myself how will this help her problem, but I continued...

Then I went to wanding and left the spot till the end. When I returned nothing magical happened and I was pretty pissed!

I finished the house and went to the van and wrote the bill, went back in and Mrs. P was acting different then usual. Most often she is sitting at the kitchen table and tells me to pull up a chair. Not this time she was looking at me weird and I kinda got the feeling that she wasn't comfortable! She kept looking at me and I told her I did what I could with the stain but it didn't move. I was thinking to myself but "my skin is burning please be a little understanding!"

I take what all you guy's say to heart and before I left for the job I read John Olson's comment:

Refer to sally's beauty salon: so I read the BOTTLE and followed the directions and...

Blam!!! Peroxide puberty! :shock:

Pe
109.jpg

Hope I remember to shave in the morning! :oops: :roll:

Love the stuff, can you tell?

Able 1

Name
Keith
Good it's working! Thanks for the conformation Bawb!

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
Plus if it was cheap wine it may contain synthetic red dye to even out the color which might have needed a red remover......I think. :)

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Funny when we see what we all look lik...huh?

Carpet cleaning people ARE a strange lookin' bunch...huh?

They remind me of a Top Fuel or Funny car crew that has flat out sniffed too much fuel........they jus has that "different"....look!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom