Pet treatment,

steamron

Name
Ron
In all my 30+ years of carpet cleaning I've really never heard this before.
I cleaned a rental which was in great shape, very clean and well vacuumed, you'd never knew she had a cat.
When the girl turned the receipt into the office they ask if we did a pet treatment. I never had some one ask about a pet treatment, if there were no accidents or smell. I've had request for stains and odor removal.
Thinking about it, I believe that the wording Pet treatment is just an added scam for some cleaner's to make a few extra bucks. I once interviewed a potential employee, he told me they use to apply water and say they applied a fiber protection, customer's never know any better.

That's ballsy.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
In all my 30+ years of carpet cleaning I've really never heard this before.
I cleaned a rental which was in great shape, very clean and well vacuumed, you'd never knew she had a cat.
When the girl turned the receipt into the office they ask if we did a pet treatment. I never had some one ask about a pet treatment, if there were no accidents or smell. I've had request for stains and odor removal.
Thinking about it, I believe that the wording Pet treatment is just an added scam for some cleaner's to make a few extra bucks. I once interviewed a potential employee, he told me they use to apply water and say they applied a fiber protection, customer's never know any better.

That's ballsy.
I had one similar a couple of weeks ago. I vacuumed and got very little cat hair or other debris out of it. The cleaners were in before me and did a very thorough vacuum. Cleaned it regularly and it came out nicely with no stains or odor. After I submitted the invoice, the property manager inquired if I had applied any pet treatments. He is asking because they require a pet deposit when the person signs the lease. They are just checking before they refund the deposit.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
People are people everywhere
I think you may not know how to vacuum
It may be that our cleaning ladies are better than yours. Most that I work with do a pretty thorough job. One has a modified back pack vacuum with a beater bar attachment. She does all the edges, then the traffic areas. On a 2 bedroom condo, vacuuming after her, we're lucky to get a third of a bag full.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom