Pheasnt Hunting and or Skeet, Trap,Five stand and full on shoot em up Day Raffle!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Up for auction will be another Bird Hunting Trip this fall. We are going to include 1 nights hotel room. The hunt will be at http://wasatchwingandclay.com/ and will include breakfast, lunch and for dinner Lora will cook our birds . If you do not wish to hunt birds you can still bid on this package and save the birds and just shoot clay's and go to the rifle range and shoot from our large collection of rifles and hand guns. This hunt will take place between OCT-Dec of this year. You must call and make your reservations by the middle of October.

This trip is worth $700+ The Auction starts at $100 Place your bid here and I will transfer it to the Bid sheet. This ends June 1st at 3PM
Current Bid is $110

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Cabelas just emailed me bout their pheasant hunting trip to SD. Now granted it is 3 days but you still only have a 2 bird bag limit per day and it is $2800! This trip is pennies and no bag limit.. Come on folks someone wants to come shoot some guns...Larry what's up you scared? Come on make a bid and come out and prove what kind of shooter you really are. You can bring your rod's and we can hit the provo river too.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
This is a $700++++ trip guys and since lockhart still has to use his from last year or forever lose it he will have to be on the hunt too which makes it worth at least $3000 :) and Mikey if you bid and win this for at least $500 we will not shoot a single bird but just shoot clays and targets until our arm falls off :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
This is the best deal of everything and no one wants it? Thought this room was full of red blooded American's not sissy boys afraid of guns...I promise to tell Lora not to out shoot you and make you feel small....:)

steve g

Name
steve garrett
just make sure that dri-eaz isn't supplying the trips. seriously I have shot out at wasatch wing and clay, the sporting clays are a ton of fun you shoot alot of shotgun shells. I haven't done any birds out there yet, but the 5 stand and sporting clay ranges are alot of fun. it just gets expensive you figure up all the costs.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Love my Benelli's have a super Nova and a super Vinci my wife bought me the Super Vinci when I was supposed to go on a South Dakota hunt... Didn't end up hunting but at least I got the gun :) my 14 year old daughter put 2 boxes through it without a winch when she was 12

Reactions: Torrey Express

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I wish I lived in driving distance. I'd be all over it.
I have a Benelli Vinci. Love shooting. Rarely get to.
The hunt includes one nights stay. Flights are cheap into salt lake. We will pick you up and take you back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom