Phew!

Mikey P

Administrator
What a journey its been..

From the initial idea some 9 months ago, to today, the final clean up at the GRC, Bryan, Meg, myself and the IICRC are more than pleased with the final outcome.
Countless challenges, road blocks, industry firsts, near catastrophies, godly interventions and what can only be what was meant to be....we pulled it off!

The educational value of the planned subjects could only be topped by those that were unplanned, of which there were many.

Was the itinerary perfect? Of course not, life never is. But just like with stone restoration and repair work, practice makes perfect and our next event will be all the better for our oversights and mistakes.
I would dare say that 95% of the students went home overly satisfied and overloaded with many new skills and strategies to increase their income and strengthen their businesses and relationships with their valued clients.

We want to thank from the bottom of our waterproof diver bag, the many people that made this all possible:

First and foremost would be the students who were so trusting, some would say daring or "adventurous", to come out to Las Vegas during these extremely challenging times to take a course offered for the very first time. The faith that you showed in us is appreciated beyond belief.

Kevin Pearson, Michael Dakduk and Holly Kimber of the IICRC for going so far and above with your support before, during and after the event making this all happen. The belief that true hands on education will strengthen our industry and help improve our student's businesses and lifestyles, is what the "new" IICRC is really all about.

My partners Bryan and Meg, who were with me every step of the way. Our friendships have grown substantially during the creation of this whole project and we are now chomping at the bit to get going on round two..

Immeasurable kudos to the TOPS team, MB Stone's Stuart Rosen & Cameron DeMille and Robert Atlas for your gallant efforts in making the Global Resource Center look so great. Your incredibly passionate and dedicated work did not go unnoticed or unappreciated by all the IICRC staff. Your presence over the three days made this first course so immensely better in every regard, it was just plain legendary.

Damon Williams for sending over his Taco Girl on Tuesday!

The Brown family for staying an extra day and helping us clean up the classroom and for supporting me in my events for so long now You guys are truly a great pleasure to have around..

and lastly, to Leroy Pemberton for believing in me.....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
What a journey its been..

From the initial idea some 9 months ago, to today, the final clean up at the GRC, Bryan, Meg, myself and the IICRC are more than pleased with the final outcome.
Countless challenges, road blocks, industry firsts, near catastrophies, godly interventions and what can only be what was meant to be....we pulled it off!

The educational value of the planned subjects could only be topped by those that were unplanned, of which there were many.

Was the itinerary perfect? Of course not, life never is. But just like with stone restoration and repair work, practice makes perfect and our next event will be all the better for our oversights and mistakes.
I would dare say that 95% of the students went home overly satisfied and overloaded with many new skills and strategies to increase their income and strengthen their businesses and relationships with their valued clients.

We want to thank from the bottom of our waterproof diver bag, the many people that made this all possible:

First and foremost would be the students who were so trusting, some would say daring or "adventurous", to come out to Las Vegas during these extremely challenging times to take a course offered for the very first time. The faith that you showed in us is appreciated beyond belief.

Kevin Pearson, Michael Dakduk and Holly Kimber of the IICRC for going so far and above with your support before, during and after the event making this all happen. The belief that true hands on education will strengthen our industry and help improve our student's businesses and lifestyles, is what the "new" IICRC is really all about.

My partners Bryan and Meg, who were with me every step of the way. Our friendships have grown substantially during the creation of this whole project and we are now chomping at the bit to get going on round two..

Immeasurable kudos to the TOPS team, MB Stone's Stuart Rosen & Cameron DeMille and Robert Atlas for your gallant efforts in making the Global Resource Center look so great. Your incredibly passionate and dedicated work did not go unnoticed or unappreciated by all the IICRC staff. Your presence over the three days made this first course so immensely better in every regard, it was just plain legendary.

Damon Williams for sending over his Taco Girl on Tuesday!

The Brown family for staying an extra day and helping us clean up the classroom and for supporting me in my events for so long now You guys are truly a great pleasure to have around..

and lastly, to Leroy Pemberton for believing in me.....
Mikey, you always put on a class act. I also thank the people who support you and your efforts. If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. I have always benefitted from the Mikey's fests as well as this forum.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Thanks Ron, means the world to me and I always appreciate your continued support
Works the other way too. I have learned so much being here, it's made me a much better carpet cleaner. Even though I don't do a lot of hard surfaces, I know an awful lot about them. I'm doing a ceramic tile job tomorrow. Saiger tsunami, which I learned about here, turbo hybrid spinner, which I actually met the inventor, Mark and had some good discussions with, along with my regular stuff. Anyone who hasn't been to a Mikey's fest is losing out on great education and being able to put faces to names just gives you more motivation to improve yourself. Looking forward to being able to fly freely and attend another one.

Mikey P

Administrator
Im an equal opportunity bromancer
FB_IMG_1599533667319.jpg

Reactions: Cleanworks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom