Phoenix price

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Have a an acquaintance who would like to buy a Phoenix. $4500 usd when it's converted to cdn and add shipping it becomes $6875. Pretty pricey, considering I got mine a few years ago for $1000 less.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
All other machines seem to have jumped by the same amount over the past year. Cheapest is the Mytee eco 17 at aprox $3900usd. Makes more sense now when I charge $2000 for 3 hours work.

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
All the OP prices went apeshit.

That’s crazy in Canada.

At least y’all have “free” healthcare.

F

FB7777

Yeah you should hear the rest of the devastator story too before you start giving me shit. 😉
I can’t see the thread anymore where I started about my conversation with Tom but I don’t recall me giving you shit

Stirring perhaps… but not giving 😂

It doesn’t effect me either way

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I dont miss the swivel, the SS12 is so light you can swipe it at all sort of angles to do almost the same thing.

I miss the window at time in shitholes.

the competition 's windows are two to three times the size of the Devas, which people like.

If'n I were Tom would come out with a new head: bigger window, no stress Glide and mimic the SS12's vac manifold and the PCQJ's jet manifold mounting system.

But what do I know, I only talk to countless cleaners from around the globe everyday.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

What makes someone a mensch?

Mensch (Yiddish: מענטש, mentsh, from Middle High German Mensch, from Old High German mennisco; akin to Old English human being, man) means "a person of integrity and honor"

had to check before I gave you a "like"

Spidy senses-o-mine suggest the same.
He's a good egg
(just may be a tad naïve)

.L.T.A.

Reactions: SamIam

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I don't recall saying that but I did tell him we can't do biz together if she's involved.
what makes her difficult? When I first met her in vegas years ago, I introduced myself, said her name wrong and that was pretty much the end of it. I try not to make any assessment of a person when they appear difficult on first impression. I just brushed it off and figure she had a migraine or something.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom