Phoenix Xtreme Xtraxtors w/ Vac Packs

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
It's official. A couple of my guys are in route to Indy to pick up the Extractor from Jordan. They should be passing through the Lou about now. I sent 2 since it is a 7 hour drive each way. They are going to take turns driving to return this evening. Thank you Jordan.

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
It's official. A couple of my guys are in route to Indy to pick up the Extractor from Jordan. They should be passing through the Lou about now. I sent 2 since it is a 7 hour drive each way. They are going to take turns driving to return this evening. Thank you Jordan.
Your guys were great, thanks Ivan, enjoy!

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
Thats interesting so did you guys build your restoration side of your company from the ground up?

it seems around here most all water loss jobs come through big insurance companies and end up in the hands of serv pro or other big name national brands, I rarely see any independent companies out there driving around

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It started as an off shoot of carpet and rug cleaning. As time passed our focused changed and it became the core business.

The big franchises get the lions share of the work nationwide. I'm not sure if it's a great deal for them or not. How would you feel about working below the going rate and then paying franchise fees on top of that?

Can't be very profitable work. But I'm sure they make it up in volume. :winky:

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

cleanking

Name
Jordan King
@Ivan Turner @Desk Jockey I just sold all of it on Monday. Nice guy from Georgia wanted all of it except the xtractors and vac packs, said he already had 3. Excited to see it go to guys who can keep on making money with it. Helping me free up some dough for 3 new Devastator wands, moving away from the DriMaster 3's to SS Uph Pro, and some other needed carpet cleaning related upgrades.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom