Photos of MIKEY'S AND WARREN WALLACE'S LUNCHPAIL.

G

Judson has no reason to reinvent the wheel every year to keep up with carpet cleaners wish list
it works do it don't need no fixing

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Kevin....

It is a 97 VAN :oops: :oops: "Remember..the body-style that look's like a LIMA BEAN !"

I don't think the "footprint" of his HEAD...will fit :shock:

Les how much would a heat exchange unit cost?...and if you have already what heat does it maintain...Thanks!

I got a retired WM 1800 I should send you to rebuild/imbred/hybrid to a TNT...

TimP

C Pennington said:
Les how much would a heat exchange unit cost?...and if you have already what heat does it maintain...Thanks!

The heat exhange machine he sells is the reactor. He might can use your blower and pump to build one for some slight savings.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Les: Why is it called a lunch pail? Why use a 30 HP engine for a 4 blower? Can you use HX in combo with propane?
Thanks Al

Jerry

Supportive Member
Could a guy get a Judson custom made with say,heat exchange, a Kubota 3cyl, 59 blower, high pressure pump. Just thinking, with that simple design and bullet proof parts, duel wand, and high flow decent heat (210+ continuous) that would be awesome.

TimP

Jerry said:
Could a guy get a Judson custom made with say,heat exchange, a Kubota 3cyl, 59 blower, high pressure pump. Just thinking, with that simple design and bullet proof parts, duel wand, and high flow decent heat (210+ continuous) that would be awesome.

That is of interest to me too.

TimP said:
Jerry said:

That is of interest to me too.

Me too...

Bob Foster said:
You have to ask Mike why its called the lunch pail. Jud wants to know why too.

I like the name. Lunch Pails have an image to me that means "Blue Collar" "Working Man" "Simple" "Durable" "Dependable"

Mike ?

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Leslie Judson Jones said:
DSCN2476.jpg

Hey Les. How does this adjuster work? How is it rigged?

TimP

Ron Werner said:
[quote="Leslie Judson Jones":xjawckg0]

DSCN2476.jpg

Hey Les. How does this adjuster work? How is it rigged?[/quote:xjawckg0]

Looks to me like you loosen the nuts on the sides. And tighten the bolt by turning the bolt in the middle with the big washer on it to pull the pump away from the belt to tighten it. then tighten down all the nuts (sides) connecting the pump to the plate.

Greenie

Askal said:
Les: Why is it called a lunch pail? Why use a 30 HP engine for a 4 blower? Can you use HX in combo with propane?
Thanks Al

That ain't no ordinary #4, it's a big dog, technically larger than a 47 if you wanted some kind of comparison, it's a 550 cfm blower.

C Pennington said:

Curtis,
The heat exchange unit is the Reactor. I'm not sure if you've noticed the simplicity of the unit, but it consists of only one car thermostat as a heat control. It does not have any electrical controls, heat diverters, restrictive blower preheaters. It really is the world's most reliable heat exchange unit.

The only downside is that there is always a give and take when engineering a piece of equipment. We designed it for reliability and in doing so, we gave up about 20 degrees by eliminating all the complicated, troublesome gadgets I just mentioned. The unit will maintain 210 degrees.

When it comes to the White Magic 1800 you have several options. You can send me the whole unit and let me reengineer it into a unit like Mikey's Lunch Pail, or we can take your blower, pump, and maybe the engine and mount on a Lunch Pail recovery tank.

Thanks, Les

Jerry said:

Jerry,

Judson can custom make anything anybody wants. If you want a diesel engine maybe the Yanmar would be a better choice. It is a marine engine. I feel the 59 might be a little too much blower even for dual wand. Anyway, give me a call and we can discuss a lot of options. I do appreciate the post, though.

Thanks, Les

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Les,

Would you go to TRUCKMOUNTDEALS.COM & look at unit #922..Prochem 805.

And tell me if the Waste Tank could be SPLIT in half....To allow for a Fresh water tank...

The Tank is so HUGH....I would like to have 2 tanks in 1...It has An APO.....

HARPER said:
Les,

Would you go to TRUCKMOUNTDEALS.COM & look at unit #922..Prochem 805.

And tell me if the Waste Tank could be SPLIT in half....To allow for a Fresh water tank...

The Tank is so HUGH....I would like to have 2 tanks in 1...It has An APO.....

IT is 300 GAL tank ,the air is pulled from the right side to the left side, I think it would cost alot to redo it.
just call dick and get a trouble free lunchpail.

922-8.jpg

Steve Smith

Greenie said:
Askal said:
Thanks Al

That ain't no ordinary #4, it's a big dog, technically larger than a 47 if you wanted some kind of comparison, it's a 550 cfm blower.

The 408 does have 550 cfm, but you have to spin it at 4,000 rpm.

What is the pulley ratio (Kohler to blower) on Mikeys Judson?
Is it 1:1?
What will be the Kohler rpm's on high?

Leslie Judson Jones said:
[quote="C Pennington":2de0dsmh]Les how much would a heat exchange unit cost?...and if you have already what heat does it maintain...Thanks!

Curtis,
The heat exchange unit is the Reactor. I'm not sure if you've noticed the simplicity of the unit, but it consists of only one car thermostat as a heat control. It does not have any electrical controls, heat diverters, restrictive blower preheaters. It really is the world's most reliable heat exchange unit.

The only downside is that there is always a give and take when engineering a piece of equipment. We designed it for reliability and in doing so, we gave up about 20 degrees by eliminating all the complicated, troublesome gadgets I just mentioned. The unit will maintain 210 degrees.

When it comes to the White Magic 1800 you have several options. You can send me the whole unit and let me reengineer it into a unit like Mikey's Lunch Pail, or we can take your blower, pump, and maybe the engine and mount on a Lunch Pail recovery tank.

Thanks, Les[/quote:2de0dsmh]

Les Im gonna call next week thanks...

Steve Smith said:
Greenie said:
Askal said:
Thanks Al

The 408 does have 550 cfm, but you have to spin it at 4,000 rpm.

What is the pulley ratio (Kohler to blower) on Mikeys Judson?
Is it 1:1?
What will be the Kohler rpm's on high?

motor rpm is 3600, blower rpm 3600, blower cfm is 500

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Thanks Les,

I talked to your dad Monday...Quite a CARD...he knew some of my family in Greenville..

The 805 is my Unit...If it doesn't sell SOON :?: I am going to have to ship
it to Tampa..$$$$$$$$$$$$$ freight :!:

I am taking a Water Softner for Mike's luchpail to Dick monday.....
All the components are strong & and all service has been done....

Can this Unit be STRIPPED of sensors ect....Like the Judson :?:

ps Sorry fellows.....not trying to hi-jack the thread....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom