PIC O DAY

Willy P

Name
Willy P
It makes me think of that shoulder length glove that a veterinarian puts on before he shows his arm up a cows ass.
My doctor uses those for my prostate exams. Is it normal to have 5 or 6 exams a month? And why have I seen both hands a few times? I thought he was giving me a needle when he said I"d feel a small prick.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Think Gomer Pile and Lou-Ann Poovey

Gomer!! that's not my belly-button you're putting your finger in!!"

"Suprise, suprise, surprise, that's not my finger either"

..L.T.A.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I make them pay
did 16ft caravan last week, 3/4 mattress, 2 couch/squabs, curtains, no carpet 1.5 hrs including set up and pack up $300

and I could of shaved time off it, I wasn't hustling

Still a big no thanks! Learned my lesson with autos long time ago. It’s so hot here it’s just to uncomfortable. I put that right with VCT, I turned down vct just the other day.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Still a big no thanks! Learned my lesson with autos long time ago. It’s so hot here it’s just to uncomfortable. I put that right with VCT, I turned down vct just the other day.
matresses and upholstery are my pet peeves

halfway through a mattress few weeks back and she says "I just wanted it cleaned between boarders, especially since he often had boyfriends over" 🤮 was glad I'd already nuked it with peroxide

• Wow
Reactions: Nomad74

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
matresses and upholstery are my pet peeves

halfway through a mattress few weeks back and she says "I just wanted it cleaned between boarders, especially since he often had boyfriends over" 🤮 was glad I'd already nuked it with peroxide

We had some a woman call to clean upholstery and a dirty mattress. There was bird poop all over the house it was nasty. Told her not much hope since it would just get nasty immediately. Then the mattress almost made me barf. Like no mattress protector or sheets were ever used.

Nuked with peroxide and let my helper clean it all. My brother was helping me at the time 😂 he wasn’t very happy w me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom