Picked Up Another New Property Investor Today

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Wow, it's been a hectic 3 weeks. Picked up another property investor / manager today (another BNI referral) Did one townhome today for her to check out and then she gave us two more, the first we just had to pull the hose back off the truck the next was 4 units down. She's paying our regular "special" price, and had check in hand today once I told her the total for the 3 units. We were there a total of 2.5 hours. She has 25 units total one set in this section the other 2 streets over. She got cards for her brother which has units also and said he'll be calling you guys soon we haven't had carpets cleaned this good in quite some time!

photo-86.jpg

Reactions: Jim Martin

Steve Toburen

Supportive Member
Durango, Colorado/Santiago, Dominican Republic
Name
Steve Toburen
Picked up another property investor / manager today (another BNI referral) ... She got cards for her brother which has units also and said he'll be calling you guys soon we haven't had carpets cleaned this good in quite some time!
Those are the ones you want, Billy!

Steve

PS You might also mention that the way she found you was through a referral and ask, "Besides your brother can you think of any other PM's or Realtors that would appreciate our service?" If she mentions any just say, "When I call on them may I mention that you referred me?" BINGO! Now you have turned a "cold call" into a warm, maybe even "hot call".

Last edited:
Reactions: BLewis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom