picking up my new cds tomm

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
No, nothing meant by that at all, just noticed that his judson had a good bit of hours on it and had served him well. Wanted to know why he chose a CDs over another judson is all.

Not all of us are a devil like yourself you know!

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
CDS has space and heat. We have 3.
They also are great for employees Easy to run.
Never had or used the Judson so can't compare.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have no problems using Propane and with a large enough heater they can really smoke. its the secondary fuel hassle and expense that keeps me with H.E. even if its not as hot as the big propane heaters.

Its a trade off, if we did a lot of really soiled stuff I might think differently.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
space was the biggest consideration
we do a lot or repairs and restretchs we looked like the beverly hill-a -billys going to the job
power stretcher in the drivers seat and so on
plus i think this will make our lives easier also.We both are getting older has a lot of neat features
the judsons are good still have one but i can not even get a rx20 in mine or let alone a cimex.
we will see it was this or a cleanco and got the whole package financed at a great rate.
cleaner depot in nashville did the install and looks to be top notch.Was a very good experience so far.Ill get pixs soon

J

JS41035

space was the biggest consideration
we do a lot or repairs and restretchs we looked like the beverly hill-a -billys going to the job
power stretcher in the drivers seat and so on
plus i think this will make our lives easier also.We both are getting older has a lot of neat features
the judsons are good still have one but i can not even get a rx20 in mine or let alone a cimex.
we will see it was this or a cleanco and got the whole package financed at a great rate.
cleaner depot in nashville did the install and looks to be top notch.Was a very good experience so far.Ill get pixs soon

I was in Cleaners Depot when they were finishing a CDS install. They do a great job. Lots of little extras. Congrats man

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
we got to use it today I'm impressed
really easy to set up and also to dual wand with
heat is good 215 with a 10 flow wand
225 with 6 flow wand
further testing on this subject
noise is very tolerable compared to what we have been using.
but did some dual wanding on glue down dr office did good
did i mention on the easy set up
i think i did good very happy on day one

Reactions: Mikey P

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Randy,

congrats on the new setup, looks great, that's a ton of room back there! I would also get a setup like that just for that easy of operating, and having everything on the side.

Can you dual wand w/ a CDS?

I got my Judson #2 w/ van from Cleaners Depot as well, it was in pristine condition, even though the Judson was most likely built before I was born. The van itself was overall well taken care of. I didn't buy it directly from them, but a cleaner in Nashville, who bought it from them and had them do all the work.

My Judson #1 has not had a 2nd fuel source in well over 6-8 months now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom