PICS i thought it was helpless but it turned out very good

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
at least i think so. !gotcha!

i want to know, if there would be any way to lighten the traffic lane entering the bathroom any more than i did by just cleaning?

yikes :shock:

25264b67.jpg

c9649cf0.jpg

after some good juice and a wee bit of vortex.

13243b5d.jpg

c11ac5da.jpg

c4e2e4ab.jpg

0b903b89.jpg

R

rotovacguy

You may be happy with it...but what about the custy? Normally I won't critique anyone's work, but you asked! :mrgreen:

Maybe it's the poor quality of the pics, idk, but for all the power, flow, and heat that vortex is supposed to have, I'm not impressed. My pimped porty setup cost a fraction of that vortex, and I'll guarantee you it would do no worse! Heck, I'd put money on it that it would do better. Big deal if you make better time than me if you sacrifice quality.

Did you agitate it with a 175? How long was the dwell time? What is the "good juice"? Judging from the pics, it can't be too good. Again, maybe it's the poor quality of the pics, or maybe just getting a "shadow" effect.

Bob Foster

Looks good. If you look close at the after pictures I see what appears to be a little shading from soiling. I often here of Mike post padding carpets like that with an OP machine as the final touch. That might get rid of what I think I'm seeing.

This place doesn't look like the type that would really appreciate it but you as good technician might.

CleanEvo

Those carpets can be hard to get looking 100%, it looks a few years old and not well looked after....basically a piece of shit carpet.

Bob is right, an OP or 175 would be a nice finishing touch.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I suspect Mikey would say to spray with some 30 vol. and post bonnet.

And to address the POG, any of us can clean well with a porty. The nice advantage that heat and flow give us TM owner over you is efficiency.

Try to keep up ...

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
a product like boost all does wonders on those lighter carpets.. and the multi height carpets are always the ones that seem to wick.. so post bonnet if you can..

R

rotovacguy

hogjowl said:
I suspect Mikey would say to spray with some 30 vol. and post bonnet.

And to address the POG, any of us can clean well with a porty. The nice advantage that heat and flow give us TM owner over you is efficiency.

Try to keep up ...

Umm, Marty, wasn't aware I was talking to you, but YOU may want to keep up. Reread my post....better yet, you seem a bit slow, I'll highlight it for you.

Big deal if you make better time than me if you sacrifice quality.

You can see I addressed your efficiency with a TM. And no, not everyone can clean well with a porty.

lance

I it looks better since it had time to completely dry now.

The pics don't show as much as being there. Great job though. I think my OP machine with a cotton pad might have helped afterwards, and it works great for agitation.

Did you agitate? If so, with what?

That carpet looks to have/hold a lot of soil. Clear canister vac real slow, agitate PS and dwell, and post OP would be the only way to clean that carpet IF you wanted to think it was as clean as possible. But are customers going to pay and/ or want that much done to it?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I don't carry my OP machine on the truck since the only time I use it is on the rare occasion when I encap clean a commercial. I don't like to prescrub with my OP because it is way too slow and the only way to get real agitation out of it is with a cotton pad and those cotton pads bloom the fibers too easily. I like the 175. I use a brush with it on residential carpets and a pad (green or red) on commercial. Then I switch to cotton bonnets if I need to post bonnet ... which is rare.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
no i didnt agitate as my 175 was not on the truck because i didnt know i was going to clean that day. it was for a superintendent that called me on a flood and asked me to pass by to see if i could do anything. it was a freebee and he ended up paying me on it (he insisted on paying, i usally take care of all my contracted contacts for free of charge).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom