Pictures of new PMF Titanium wand. It has a roller glide.

Fred Homan

Someone....HOW MUCH ARE THEY SELLING THESE FOR!!!!
How wide is it? 14" or 13 1/2" ?

Name
Nate W.
cu said:
i,ll try it out in the apartments some are not bad and some are very very dirty and use it on both the judson and the ss tm,s . and tell you how i think it compares to a greenhorn with a gg..

I wouldn't trust cu with it. Damn leprechaun's down give sh!t back.............. :lol: Now his bro Thomas I trust.......... shiteatinggrin

A

amazingcleansc

Ron Werner said:
it might pull 280CFM but if its locked to the carpet its no better than any other
also depends on how easy it is to push

Dont think it will lock down. the problem with the original design was the cfm was too high, hence it locked down. They wanted good "out of the box" performance and they don't have the patent on teflon glides, hence the roller. if it sucks i will take it off and get a glide. then im happy.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville

DAMN decent of you young fella.

You know my address.

Thanks.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Just got a email from Joe Bristor. He has a modified version for $750.
Dumas was right – the stock spacing is wrong. Plus they come with 9501s. Stoopid. So I didn’t even mess with
their jet system. Instead, I installed my 5-jet kit (WP12 bracket works OK). Now we’ve got evenly spaced
110015 jets at about 1.5” off the floor. I may provide it as a 6-jet… we’ll see after testing.

be interesting to try it

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I'll match any legitimate pricing on these. I have no Idea what I'll list them for but if the crazy fellow down by the river is sending out emails for $750 then sure I'll sell them for $750 and I'll include delivery to the continues 48 and give a $40 credit to wards shipping to anyone else.

Hi Joe :mrgreen:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ron Werner said:
Just got a email from Joe Bristor. He has a modified version for $750.
Dumas was right – the stock spacing is wrong. Plus they come with 9501s. Stoopid. So I didn’t even mess with
their jet system. Instead, I installed my 5-jet kit (WP12 bracket works OK). Now we’ve got evenly spaced
110015 jets at about 1.5” off the floor. I may provide it as a 6-jet… we’ll see after testing.

be interesting to try it

Thats funny since they didn't even start shipping them until yesterday LMAO wonder how he got one before they even sent them out hmmmm. I'll give Kurt a call and ask him about crazy Joe and his stoopid jet spacing remark and how he supposedly fixed it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Since no one else (at least anyone in the 48 continuous states) spoke up I'm going to send it to Jerry, well that and he made me the most excellent cup of coffee at mikeyfest. I am sure he will be able to give it a true test and honest no holds barred feedback.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
BTW - there is no patent on Teflon glides.

The only thing patented is a "tapering profile" and multiple orifices. Material matters not. And those patents are undergoing re-exam by the USPTO right now against the considerable prior art, so I don't expect them to stand at least in any enforceable way, when that process is finished.

Take care,
Lisa

A

amazingcleansc

truckmount girl said:
BTW - there is no patent on Teflon glides.

The only thing patented is a "tapering profile" and multiple orifices. Material matters not. And those patents are undergoing re-exam by the USPTO right now against the considerable prior art, so I don't expect them to stand at least in any enforceable way, when that process is finished.

Take care,
Lisa

You know much better than me. I'm just regurgitating what Curt told me the reason for the steel roller was.

Mikey P

Administrator
So OlsOn

why didn't you send it to me?

I told you all about the US Plastic POS, the Bently's faults, the Stryker's issues and was dead right on all my assessments.

Do you not trust me to review this one?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
2 reasons.

1. You get everything first.
2. After Jerry I was already planning to send it to you next.

Name
Nate W.

Mikey, change the logo of the vac. John will reget it after..... :lol:

j/k John.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom