pictures of the back up van almost done

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
almost have the back up van done. pretty simple machine 33 blower 13.5 horse suburu engine, boosted with a 4000psi northstar diesal heater. the gas tank is on top of the engine which eliminated the need for a fuel tap. open concept machine so its been easy to maintain. This will be my first year sending an employee off on their own so I figure this will be the most simple set up for a someone to do apartments and short hose run restaurants. Chopped off the chem injection dump liquid emulsifier at half recomened dilution in fresh water tank. Diesal heater gives some monster heat so this should do pretty go balancing out a lesser skilled operator. http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/Jon_Coret/library/?view=media#/user/Jon_Coret/library/?sort=3&page=1&_suid=1367971066625003838977947044136bth_heater_zpsda2899ca.jpg5
bth_steamaction_zps9f676f20.jpg
bth_vansideview_zps8a3eb561.jpg

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks like a good setup. How hard is that heater to operate? Can he set the wand down without it being a problem or does it have to keep her moving?

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
why not truckmount out the side door??

Truckmount is mounted out the side door. the heater is in the back and there is about a 2.5 ft clearance behind the driver and passanger seat to access the machine and put a vacuum and 175 and toI ol box.
The heater works awesome chavez, because the tm is a hx with such a small motor it takes forever to over heat or build up any heat for that matter thats why we added the diesal which is flow fired and will not over heat. I wish the thing had a pump clutch but all we do is run a loop hose from the front of the machineback to the water well for flood work. Aside from the tech filling the gas tank its pretty well idiot proof. We bought a nice new gas can with a saftey button so it will be easier to fill with gas. the only other thing I may change is buying a bigger waste tank. Right now it is on;y 55 gallon which is ok for a few apartments with a 4 or 6 flow wand But I would like to buy a 90 or 100 gallon tank from cobb so I can run my greenhorn with the high flow and take advantage of the monster heat that diesal kicks out

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The heater works awesome chavez, because the tm is a hx with such a small motor it takes forever to over heat or build up any heat for that matter thats why we added the diesal which is flow fired and will not over heat.
Good deal! That was my concern because that puppy is going to get hot when you use her.

I have a used Butler 110 tank I could sell you cheap but I'm afraid its probably too much tank for the machine. It might take a bit to get good suction, which could cause you a bigger hassle. If you're interested PM me I'd have to dig it out of storage to get you a picture.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jon;

The TM setup looks good.

Just make sure the tech understands the diesel heater well enough . . .

to know what to do if it misfires.

I'd get a secure latch on that back door, so it always stays open.

The oil burners can be a fire hazard, if not maintained.

Larry

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I need to put some shelving in it. I dont have much room for carpet repair tools or anything. Its such a simple little booger I lve that machine though. I am thinking about getting an open concept machine from cobb to replace the white magic

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom