Pictures

Chads

Supportive Member
Hey Mikey How about a ongoing thread or room with pictures of certain types of machines like a picture dictionary. How many people not sure what a procaps, or a Sebo, or a OP, or pool filter is I think it would be very benificial to this board and especially to those beginners and old guys who just started paying there 5.00 bucks trying to find info here.

Oh yeah How many people are going to click on this just because they like looking at pictures,haha :lol:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Chads said:
Hey Mikey How about a ongoing thread or room with pictures of certain types of machines like a picture dictionary. How many people not sure what a procaps, or a Sebo, or a OP, or pool filter is I think it would be very benificial to this board and especially to those beginners and old guys who just started paying there 5.00 bucks trying to find info here.

Oh yeah How many people are going to click on this just because they like looking at pictures,haha :lol:

Like the idea sounds great! If vid. could be added for the dif. processes that would be the cat's...

Name
I'm Rick James
I agree. Like I mentioned before MB can do training videos to sell them or post them here. Really brand the name.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
search word "......." hit enter on google... or yahoo... or msn...or...

just an idea for those that don't know what is what..

Mikey P

Administrator
Procaps%20deluxe.jpg

prod7.jpg

Close+Up+Model+in+2-Piece++-+v1.1.JPG

Anything else?

Google is YOUR friend

Name
I'm Rick James
What I think people was getting at, is this website of yours can be the one stop place for all things carpet cleaning and other related items. :shock: I like the hot chick though.

Chads

Supportive Member
That was freaking great Mikey,had me rolling when I saw that poolfilter. :lol:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
If done correct.....a room of pictures of part..equipment..repairs and/or modifications could go a long way....

IMG_3883.jpg

IMG_3855.jpg

(pictures and information are for the Vortex application only )

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom