Pig hair

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
I have a customer that called in about a client that has carpeting that consists of 40% pig hair and 60% nylon. What would be the best way for him to clean this church?

Chads

Supportive Member
I honestly think some one is pulling your chain that they have a a part pig carpet have you seen how much hair is on a pig not very much so to make a carpet out of it would be crazy.

hogjowl

Idiot™
There is such a thing. It's probably carpet tiles. Clean it just like any other carpet tile. Encapsulation (vlm) cleaning is my preferred method, but you can hwe it just as well. Use a glided wand and force air it dry, if you can.

Ain't no big deal, iffin you ax me.

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
He saw the label on it, it's 40% pig hair. Apperently it's popular over in Europe from what a carpet retailer in town says. Any prefered HWE products to use Marty?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Honestly, it's no big deal. Just stay away from the higher pH products and have at it. Just get it dry as rapidly as you can.

Unless you can pack it in mud. As long as it is in mud, everything is ok.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
6a00d83451bab869e200e54f74d0638834-.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Chads said:
I honestly think some one is pulling your chain that they have a a part pig carpet have you seen how much hair is on a pig not very much so to make a carpet out of it would be crazy.

have you seen how much silk is in a silk worms cocoon .......the little bastard works his ass off for one scarf...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
admiralclean said:
LOL!

You know how to adjust the belts on your V yet?

Mine are squeeling like a pig.

loosen both bolts on the tensioner and take a bar and put some pressure on the belts and then tighten both bolts back up....while you are hold the pressure...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom