Piranha bashing?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Dude if you really want in, you're blowing it.

Lisa said she makes the ultimate decision and instead of sucking up you've decided to harass her.....smooth move. :shock:

Bjorn

untitledPOLISHHH.jpg

ken horvath

Spartacus,

The reality is my playing around with her has no bearing on my getting in. This is a business to her, as it should be, and I don't have 73 outlets to skim money from. I realize this and I'm ok with it.

Ken

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Ken - as I said before... Truckmount Cleaning Systems was at our show, they are not sold by Interlink, but I've got members who own and love their truckmounts, so I invited them.

You are right that I make decisions based on what is good for the company (that is my duty) - but I also have been in this business for decades, and I like to work with friends I trust. I don't like to recommend or introduce anyone to our group that I can't see a track record with.

So - instead of explaining to me why your equipment is superior, or sharing with me users of your stuff to share your praises, you just keep making insituations about me not choosing you because you did not give me some kind of payoff. Everyone paid the same booth price.

Which makes me assume you don't have anything to show how great your stuff is ... so I don't feel very bad about this.

You have my email if you want to send me any data to show the quality of what you do, and your testimonials and references.

Happy New Year,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom