Planet Guard 2 Passes

Name
I'm Rick James
I cleaned one of my first commercial accounts. A Japanese restaurant. He hasn't had it cleaned in some time and the traffic areas were jet black. Seriously jet black. So I mixed up the Planet Guard and let it dwell for 15-20 minutes and I was impressed. I am going to look into cleaning the tile from the kitchen that is causing the issue. Of course my steam line from my heater to my pump blew right in the middle of the job. I was cleaning and lost most pressure, I headed outside and see water gushing out of my van. Ran down to Jon Don and bought a new hose, through it on a went back to work.

ATT00002.jpg

Greenie

SOunds like a good place for a QD, could just snap in a spare 50' hose and finish the job.

btw: carpet looks good, not black, but good.

Name
I'm Rick James
Greenie said:
SOunds like a good place for a QD, could just snap in a spare 50' hose and finish the job.

btw: carpet looks good, not black, but good.

Yeah I agree on the QD. This pic was towards the end of the job and not the worst traffic area. I didnt think to take a pic until I was almost done. I think the last couple of companies that were in there left ALOT of residue and cause a serious soiling issue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom