Planning On A Trip to The Zipper Farm.....

tubad sosad

Name
joe mama
I'm suprised that Erik hasn't come on and talked about the new head design that saiger got the other day. what makes it better than the old one? the old one seemed to be made very well. and RW ask him when the 18 inch version is coming out.....now that would be a real cgd wand. and two of those would fit great with the AT and its new heliflow blower. just have somebody lay down the prespray heavy and maybe scrub with a cimex or two. maybe 6 or 7 thousand ft. per hour with four guys. cha ching.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I'm suprised that Erik hasn't come on and talked about the new head design that saiger got the other day. what makes it better than the old one? the old one seemed to be made very well. and RW ask him when the 18 inch version is coming out.....now that would be a real cgd wand. and two of those would fit great with the AT and its new heliflow blower. just have somebody lay down the prespray heavy and maybe scrub with a cimex or two. maybe 6 or 7 thousand ft. per hour with four guys. cha ching.
Lots of uneven floors in commercial glue downs. 18" is pretty wide and you will find cleaning gaps on uneven floors. Probably fine for most floors, though.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

Thanks for asking! The head of the Zipper Mark has is the same one we have been selling. The only difference is the color and it has increased airflow. Steve Lawrence also has the new head design. We do have (6) 17 1/2" heads that were ran with our last extrusion order. They have not been machined yet. Those heads will have 7 jets. We have a few projects in the works. Time will tell how they work.
10995937_831052386966878_4093021972595852930_n.jpg

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
A few of us are planning to meet at Erik Hiltz's shop on March 20th for Zipper demos. Any body else within driving distance that might want to demo a Zip? Post here and I'll get the info for you. 3 hour trip for me.

Bring your check books.
Bring your truck, I'll bring my check book. If you want to demo the Zipper off your truck, I may be in the middle of cleaning a 50,000 sq. ft. facility. There will be plenty of carpet to try it on. lol
And I will buy dinner!

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
i used to send jobs of that size to another company. Not since getting the zipper. We did a medical center recently that I would of hated using the wand on. I even added a third guy. Lots of carpet plus Chairs plus all the tile. 2 guys running zippers. Even with subpar heat they clean like crazy. What a great tool. Thanks Erik

Gene

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom