Playing with my Butler Glide here...

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
I of the glides ,I have been given.
I have a few butler glides.
I took a Doodle bug scrubby,brown and cut the edge off.
Then took goop around the glides edges...
I am letting it cure,my hope is I can use this glide for slight agitation whilst cleaning Tile and Grout,we will test it in the next few days.
To see how the goop adheres to with the abuse...
Just a thought if you have a older greenglide that may be banged up and choose to experiment with,or if you have an extra Butler glide ???

Figure what the hey,I am bored...

R

R W

Hi, Ceas......what's been happening with you?? Tony's still running, cleaning with me, and running the screenprint side of our new business.

I still have a "Dragontooth" glide from Ken. I won it at the Fresno WF. It just doesn't fit any of my wands. Otherwise, I have Greenieglides for the Ti wand.....a slotted and a hybrid........and a slotted for the Prochem Quad.
Oh, and holed glides for the RX20.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Caes,

I would stick with the non-Teflon Butler glide and get a stronger adhesive, GOOP probably won't handle it....no adhesive will stick to Teflon long term, especially under the agitation you are looking to get with the scrubbing pad. There are a few high quality plastic adhesives that will bond to the nylon / UHMW that Butler uses on their glide. The stuff John G. uses on the Velcro of his OP machines would be what I would start with.

Take care,
Lisa

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom