Please give your opinion PART2 (the reason for the question

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
The reason I have been asking about the best UP tool is because we were contacting large trucking companies with a deal. We found out less then 2 hours ago we landed our first account with one and will be cleaning the INT of semi's.

The company we got will give us at least a 4 hour notice of when their trucks will be stopping at the local truckstop. The driver will contact us when they get their to fuel then we will go clean 2 seats, armrests & the small piece of carpet in frontf the bunk.

For this they will pay $65.00 per truck with a $5.00 discount if 2 or more trucks are their at the same time. The company will also pay for a MIN of 70 trucks per year. Anything other than whats listed above the drivers will have to pay for.

They will only have trucks stop for cleaning from 8:30 am - 8:eek:o pm Mon - Sat. The fleet is 217 trucks at this time and each truck will be allowed to have the truck cleaned 1 time per year at the companies cost and as many times as the drivers want at their cost.

We are also talking to another company thats 20 miles from us that own 64 trucks and if we close the deal it will be all their trucks at the same prices 2 times per year.

As things are slowing for everyone I thought some of you may want to know about this to try it out. Its not alot of money but it can keep money coming in. With the truck stop just down the road from us this will be no problem and the other company we will go to their yard and do all the trucks on the weekends over a months time.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Do you provide other services while you're in the cab?

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Larry,
I am a big fan of the Drimaster because it prevents many problems caused by overwetting on natural fibers.
I doubt many of these seats will be made of linen. Knowning this I would recommend the Prochem tool.
This is a time for a little more aggression.

Greenie

Additional work at the drivers expense could end upp being far more profitable than the base contract, be sure to leave each truck with a Home discount offer, get into their homes, get into their families homes.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
PMF internal jet w/10ft hide-a-hose whip

for the little piece of carpet, I'd use an enclosed jet (not internal jet) hand tool

..L.T.A.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
The trucks that will be done at the truck stop are all from Texas and their drivers from all over the USA. We will only be cleaning them when they stop here for fuel.

The other company if we get them are all local guys for the most part and we will leave advertisment with discounts in the trucks when they are cleaned.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I thought it was a legitimate question.

No need to get pissy.

Back
Top Bottom