PlEAsE gREEnIE!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Your argument on the ICS board about glides doesn't hold merit.

You're going to have to get over it as far as people NOT using your glides being stupit!

And the idea that anybody using a different wand besides the Ti or the ones you sell are inferior to anything on the market.

And please , there are "engineers" who design TM's and some are quite good at designing optimum airflow and lift characteristics.

Show us your engineering degree! LOL!

Hehehehehe!

tman7

Supportive Member
Name
Tony Gillihan
IMO, Glides are essential for CGD because of the lock down you often get and lack of airflow, but I'd rather go without a glide on most residential jobs.

What I'd really like to know is does the distance of the wand jets from the carpet really make much difference. I'm thinking of adding some extensions to my PMF802.

Green-Glides and Ti wands have reduced my body workload by 50%...and let's face it..."WE only have so many strokes left"

Rob.

PS:plus Greenie has always treated me more than fair. I feel I owe him some respect in return. We all know that we're not engineers but we do know that TM manufactures are not where they could be in technology and especially in PERFORMANCE!!!

G

Like Mike like son if your not using his equipment you aint worth shit.

F

FB7777

not everyone is gonna love glides

I'd never run the Butler wand without one again

maybe Castex is a better designed wand

That's why there a options , I don't like 2 inch tubed wands, to each his own.

To me ergonomics rules over performance, in the long run your body will thank you.

DavidVB

I just got my new wand from Greenie. When I tested if for GPM it was producing 1.25 gallons at 650 psi. Greenie had me take out the jets and unscrew the check valves one full turn. This took me up to 1.75 GPM. 1.75 at 650 psi and the carpets were cool to the touch in about an hour using a Genesis 56 with 100ft. Being able to dial in how much flow you have is great. Running 650 psi or higher, without over-wetting, is great.

I'm going to turn them another 1/2 turn and look for 2 gpm and see if the jets drip to badly. and if my heat will stay up. If it drips, I think I could increase jet size and tighten the check valves back down to control flow. I've used several wands and never seen an engineer come up with anything like it.

Congrats and thanks Greenie.

G

You missed the point reguardless of what he has done but to say everthing else is junk unless your using his stuff is pretty high and mighty.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Marty said:
He hangs with that Vortex crowd. So, what do you expect?

Your either a vortex owner or a 69.99 whole house cleaning hack :lol:

in all seriousness Greenie maybe opinionated but he's passionate about making great products or existing products better so I'll put up with a bit of attitude here

G

Greenie was saying most wands are junk long before he started selling the one he does. I tend to believe him.......

Mikey P

Administrator
Greenie could be the biggest A hole in the world, even worse then Bristor, and I would still back his stuff.

As luck has it, he's a stand up guy with passion and skill.

Jimmy,

I got a box full of beta tools/toys from them to test today.
Awesome stuff that the best minds this industry has cant match.

Mikefesters will be jazzed to see this stuff.

You and I both know that 90% of the stuff made by your cherished so called engineers is pure crap.

D. Smith.
What are you a POG or something?

You have some serious Clood like insecurity issues.

Jimmy

My Father has some GOOD ADVICE for you.
It's better to be a quiet and dumb man than to be a loud and dumb man and remove all DOUBT.
WELL, WE HAVE PROOF POSITIVE you are an idiot.
Mike Griffin

Mikey P

Administrator
As I understand it Jimmy wants to come out to MF.

I would love to have him out. I really like the guy and respect him a lot.

But the truth is, I feel sorry for him because he's clueless about a few things concerning tools and processes, but what can you expect from a spoon fed part timer.

Never the less, I will pay the extra charge to have him lug out his precious Castex on the plane with him.

He can even sleep in my tree house.

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
I Have nothing but respect for Greenie, he will take any idea and improve on it to try and make it more practical for real world use. I will listen to what the man says give it an honest try then check results. He hasn't been wrong yet.

To me if he wasn't proud of his products, Then it wouldn't be worthwhile to know them or use the stuff either.

Listen they are trying to help us!!

Tony

jethro

Good thing Thomas Edison was not an engineer, he would still be trying to figure out the light bulb. Cant speak for everyone else but I know I would be stupid if I didn't use glides. Jethro

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
David;

Before people get the wrong idea form your above post:

Check Valves can not change water flow rate, unless they are restricting it.

The only way they can reduce flow that much is by reducing the pressure at the jets.

Larry Cobb
Mikey Board Supporting Member

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
The things I do to piss people off!

And now we know just where everybody stands.

The vortex superiority and hangers on permeates on this board.

Rex Tyus

Jimmy,

What is your obsession with Greenie? You don't like glides we get it. I am sure that you truly believe sucking air through the vacuum relief valve cleans and dries carpet more effectively than negative pressure through the carpet fiber. Because an engineer told you so no doubt. :roll: .

But why bash Green glides? When you continue to do that YOU are telling those of us that use and like glides WE are stupiT. If you have used a 2" wand with and without a glide and you still prefer the additional moisture a cast aluminum 1.5 " P O S leaves in the carpet I don't call you stupit. I just assume one of you engineer friends has explained how residual moisture evaporating at room temperature is better somehow.

For me I personally believe from MY OWN DAMN experience, the more airflow through the carpet fiber the less moisture remains which( if properly suspended during preconditioning) means less soil.

I don't need an ENGINEER to tell me what any non retarded adult should be able to comprehend.

I don't own a Vortex, I have a Cleanco Quad 56 (sound familiar?). I can tell you straight out it performs better with a 2" wand. The reason ENGINEERS recommend 1.5" wands with big blowers is so it will CHOKE DOWN THE AIR FLOW and be more COMFORTABLE for the operator. With a glide you can reap the benefits of air flow and comfort.

You don't piss me off, more like a histamine that causes a rash.

Respectfully,

Rex

p s Where you in the band in High school? You remind me of a flute player that was always taking shots at the football team.

-JB-

Name
JB
Don't blame Jimmy, he probably read something about it in Consumer Reports.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I think Jimmy is merely questioning the "crowd mentality" that exists on many bulletin boards.

People accept ideas that do not hold up to actual scientific testing.

A lot of the things discussed on this board may or may not turn out to be factual.

A little "reasonable doubt" is always good to have around.

...And Jimmy has even questioned me from time to time.

Larry Cobb
Mikey Board Supporting Member

G

George

Jimmy,

I own and use your beloved 16" Castex wand. I didn't like using it much until I put a glide on it... You wouldn't believe how much easier it is to use compared to those crappy stainless steel lips.

George

Greenie

"p s Where you in the band in High school? You remind me of a flute player that was always taking shots at the football team."

Rex, you kill me...ROFL :lol:

I like Jimmy's controversial input keeps things lively, I just wish he was as much fun in person, kind of a quiet fellow.

Back
Top Bottom