Please help me finish final details on my new truckmount!

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Trying to finalize details on truckmount!!!

Need to cover both waste tank holes on top of waste tank. I have local welding shop pricing me on making some.

Need the hose barb for front top of waste tank, it had a 90 with a hose barb but do I just want a straight one like the white one in my picture??? (The picture with the white and black fitting) And what are both of those called and would Interlink, or Magic Wand have them?? They are closest to me and could have them mailed in a day.

Also need to adapt the 1.5 inch black fitting on the white fresh water tank to the brass 5/8 brass barb. I have some 5/8 black hose but need to adapt it to 1.5 thread on fresh tank.

Once done I will post final pics. Is the waste tank sweet and worth alot or just big, old and cumbersome?? It's SOLID stainless steel. And What is the thing on the top of the tank between the 2 holes?? Some kind of relief valve????

THANK YOU!!

http://s914.beta.photobucket.com/user/jordanstucky/library/Please help me Finish my Truckmount?

Last edited:

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Also drain valve thru floor/with a T or just normal drain out.??

Also needing to do PVC extension to drain out of van or I'd like to drill thru floor with a PVC 90 and PVC pipe and drain straight down with drain valve?? Also can I do that then T out a pipe below side door of van and hook a 2" cuff/hose to it and drain it? I am renting 1000 sq ft garage that is connected by catwalk/hallway and they have the garage floor drains like car wash. I could run 2" hose 35 ft and drain and drain into their floor drain. Then also have option just to dump out of bottom of van in car wash pit.

Or if I just did normal PVC pipe out of drain valve or threaded into that bottom drain hole??

What's best and easy to do? And what/where would I get fittings to do it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom